Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

SWEET!!!!!

Lupes makes it 6-2!!!!!

I don't know what Randy said after the St. Louis game but he needs to say it after every game!!!!!! ;)

He said it to Frazer and Ranger this morning, that was your sitting...Great game by JML..Welcome back bud. The whole team played well but the guy the stood out most was Mason Raymond..Superb game with a 4 point night!

GO LEAFS GO!

Wow where did this team come from? Pleasantly surprised, although feel bad for the rookie goalie they put in for the start of the 3rd. First NHL start, first shot, first goal against.

Holland should have had the hat trick! Boys played well tonight, first to the puck, won the battles in the corners, guess what happens when you do that? I love watching Raymond with that puck as well, man he's got some moves.

Edited by BillM

SWEET!!!!!

Lupes makes it 6-2!!!!!

I don't know what Randy said after the St. Louis game but he needs to say it after every game!!!!!! ;)

Shouldn`t really be surprised that the Leafs lit the lamp against the Hawks they are 1 of 6 teams that have allowed 100 goals this season if they had a decent goal tending this year they may be undefeated.

Private torrent site.. Its on right now on SportsNet.. It has been censored unfortunately.

Private torrent? Thats not nice, your supposed to share with fellow OFNers....Oh were its on you-tube anyway.. Uncensored here is the link for anyone interested..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPb8VqFmQZk&sns=em

I enjoyed the show for what it was... but what I did take away from watching it, was what seems to me anyway and a very unhappy Dion. Would it kill'em to smile...once! He's living his dream job, with a dream wife and I can't help but think that he looks simply miserable.

My take anyway.

HH

You guys are drinking too much of that blue colored Kool-aid. It's almost like you leaf fans have a bromance with the team.........

So true. The love in is about to make me barf.

But then after 48 years of sucking, they aren't about to stop any time soon. It's an illness.