Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Bill, could see that potentially being the case, but I just don't get the same "vibe" against Chara, as I do with Dion.

Being ranked as the most over rated player by his peers seems to be more likely, but I can't help but feel that there is more to this then I am hearing.

At any rate, Dion gets what is probabaly a well deserved rest. I can't help but feel that tonights game is going to be ugly, for Leaf fans.

HH

I hope you are wrong, although the kings are a powerhouse team, I can see them coming out flat on a back to backer, against a rested leaf team that's going to be playing desperate......I hope.

Other players put the hate on Dion because his wife is smokin'

What kind of poll goes around and asks other players if they are overrated... Was it sports illustrated? Are they even a credible hockey source?

Hey that toaster is pretty cool, thanks!!! Not only did you start the 13/14 Leafs thread, keep it super relevant on the fourm, now your selling TML swag for them too!!!!

Wow, probably one of the most selfless things a Sens fan can do, thanks again. I mean, I know your team is absolutely horrid and their own fans can't give their tickets away, however you just keep on giving.

I think for all your efforts on this thread, Leaf nation owes you a thanks for helping us out this much.

THANKS!!!!!

Edited by Chotchkies House

You're worried about a wildcard spot in Dec? LOL

Great game lastnight even though the score board didn't show it. Just couldn't get one past the LA goalie. If they play more games like that it will definitely be reflected in the win column.

You're worried about a wildcard spot in Dec? LOL

Great game lastnight even though the score board didn't show it. Just couldn't get one past the LA goalie. If they play more games like that it will definitely be reflected in the win column.

X100

I thought they played a great entertaining game, it was a plesant surprise.

If Kuleman had some hands and a couple of other guys had some finish last night, I think they would have put a real scare into L.A..

Keep skating like they did last night and things will begin to turn around.

HH