Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Got my tickets to see Tampa Bay in March (in Tampa :) ) off Ticket Roundup.

Going to see T-Bay/Boston on March 8th (Row 5 top of the circle Boston end) $100 a piece.

T-Bay/Canucks on the 17th of march (same section and row but mid circle) $47 a piece.

T-Bay/Sens on the 24th of March (same section row 4 mid circle) $45 a piece!! :D

Guess they figured since they always get to open the golf courses... they should get in the 6 day white tail hunt tooooo !

Well seeing as you put it that way then id have to agree..lol our group has done amazing this year. Best year ever, .Only 1 tag left!

Today is Clarksons big night..First game against his old team..I feel a big game for him..Farzer is back and Brenier starts..GO LEAFS GO!!!! Oh and no more 6 day breaks please....

GAME DAY: The Toronto Maple #Leafs looks to get things back on track, as they take on the New Jersey #Devils. David Clarkson has told the Toronto media that this game is defiantly marked down on his calender as Clarkson faces his former team & teammates. Mark Fraser will be back tonight, after missing 13 games with a lower-body Injury. Goaltender Jonathan Bernier will be your starter tonight. Catch the action live on #TSN starting at 7:30pm Edited by tb4me

I always and still am,a firm believer that when a goalie stinks out the house,get him right back in there. Reim should of got the start IMO.

I still think he,s the better goalie.

im 100% with you. On both counts. it will be interesting to see who gets the most starts at the end of the season..

Oh an a positive note I cant wait to see how JVR does up the middle at center!

I wouldn't say reimer stunk out the house if I'm reading that correctly I'm looking at it as a negative? he played phenomanal against the Canucks but there's only so much shelling you can take before the stronger team gets the pucks past you and in his case they were all tough saves no softies that night.