Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

No. I mean the weird stuff. Like the over/under on "Omaha" calls, or will the first TD be scored by someone wearing a number over/under 79.5.

I know what you mean. Color of the gatorade poured over the winning coach. # of aircraft in the flyover. Mic or headset on the national anthem singer. Fun stuff.. i bet online on lots of this stuff at sports interaction dot com.

Not much to say about this deal. Couple of guys that may never play in the NHL for a guy that has been a healthy scratch for the last 20 games. Abney at 6'5 219 could be useful I guess, but I haven't heard anything about him other than just peaked at his stats.

i like fraser, but with gleeson here he wasn't going to play.

also, fraser has not been the same since the injury in the playoffs last year and the injury to his knee early on.

I really liked him as well, but you're right... He's not the same since his injury. I'd love to see this 6'5 219lbr on the ice!! Exactly what Toronto needs. A big banging forward that punishes the D and can stand in front of the net and not get pushed around.

Not much to say about this deal. Couple of guys that may never play in the NHL for a guy that has been a healthy scratch for the last 20 games. Abney at 6'5 219 could be useful I guess, but I haven't heard anything about him other than just peaked at his stats.

23 goals total in junior and minor pro.....60 fights since 2008-9...so probably not your next top six forward!!!