Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

ARGH I don't get Sportsnet with my basic TV pkg now.... Listening live sucks! Heading out to do a few things. Find a place with the game on. Ladies to look at and talk to. And maybe food... Game + ladies = good. + food = better.

ARGH I don't get Sportsnet with my basic TV pkg now.... Listening live sucks! Heading out to do a few things. Find a place with the game on. Ladies to look at and talk to. And maybe food... Game + ladies = good. + food = better.

Ladies just complicate things.....wings and beer and your good!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Great game tonight..Clarkson finally gets his first! Smith with 3 points! Kessels shot has improved somewhat from last year..Very impressive. Out-shot once again, seems to be working..Ill say it again its OK to be out-shot with all the shots coming from the boards and blue line, with goalies like Bernier and Reimer its a good feeling to not have to worry about the net.
Thursday should be interesting We get Bozak and Naz back for the Nashville game. I cant wait to see what Carlyle decides to do.. Were fighting Tampa for first with 3 of our top centers out. Go Leafs Go!

There is 300lb gorilla loose in downtown Toronto tonight. No, it's not the mayor. Clarkson scored.

Is my Old buddy "Chipper" running around right now? I swear he moved out of the core...

It was a good game, the 2 periods I got to watch. I'm looking forward to a lot more of this season than any other recent season...