Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

He does seem to carry that scowl with him wherever he goes.............kinda like the outcast son from Wedding Crashers :whistling:

image_zpsa223bf6b.jpg

Ha HA Ha Ha.... that's just perfect!

Thanks for that!

As for last evening's game. It's a three period game and the Leafs forgot about the first one!

HH

No way they are going to fire Carlyle. We all know they can play good (Look at the LA, Chicago and the Pens game). Just gotta figure out a way to keep them on that level. I can't wait until Bolland is back, he's going to make quite the difference I think.

No way they are going to fire Carlyle. We all know they can play good (Look at the LA, Chicago and the Pens game). Just gotta figure out a way to keep them on that level. I can't wait until Bolland is back, he's going to make quite the difference I think.

I have to agree. Bolland is going to save the team lol.

Well, if this type of play keeps happening, I think Randy may be "toast" by the new year!

He must feel like he is "stuck in an oven" feeling the heat!

HH

This by the way was a poorly executed attempt at some humour... I was hoping that anyone who watched the HBO special, would have caught on... my bad!

HH

I think they should fire Randy, get rid of all the players, fold the organization and start over. They could start with a new name and fresh slate, after all, they haven't had any measurable success in almost 50 years lol

Easy there MM. The Sen's will probably be the ones who fold AGAIN the way the CAP is predicted to rise in the next few years. And yes.... the Leafs probably won't have a cup by then... but at least we will have a team. A few more years of "It's to far to the rink" or "I would rather stay at home and watch the game" and this might be a reality for you and your teams pathetic fan base.