Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

weak call on Raymond, that was insane how little contact was made, I've seen intentional swatting that's made more contact to hands/forearms and no call, also look to that play where JVR got hauled down on a breakaway no call

weak call on Raymond, that was insane how little contact was made, I've seen intentional swatting that's made more contact to hands/forearms and no call, also look to that play where JVR got hauled down on a breakaway no call

Doesn't surprise me.. the officiating this year has been worse then I have seen in a long time..

San Jose looked like they had a man advantage the entire game, lol! Someone needs to light a fire in that dressing room, game after game of flat performances. Awful.

Agreed. Hopefully when they start shooting the 24/7 for the lead up to the winter classic, we'll see Randy just dig into them, cause that's what they need. Right now they sure aren't playing they way they were last year, but I believe they'll come out of it. It's a long season.

The shot count again guys(40),,untill they can get a defence to get it up to the forwards,this looks even worse than I thought (JMO).Every shot on goal can be a potential goal(A lot of you guys don't see this )The goalies are getting tired like we/I thought.This can't go on for very much longer.I still see a further down slide and not getting better for a long while.They need to pound the opposition like they did last season.Untill they get back to that,even with all their players back,it ain't going to be pretty for a while.

Edited by davey buoy