Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Dude, you're a grown man trolling a hockey thread on a fishing forum. It's so far beyond funny it's sad. You remind me of that snot nosed little kid in grade school that no one liked and just needed attention. Keep it up man, you're doing a great job!

Dude, you're a grown man trolling a hockey thread on a fishing forum. It's so far beyond funny it's sad. You remind me of that snot nosed little kid in grade school that no one liked and just needed attention. Keep it up man, you're doing a great job!

Agreed. A grown arse man Trolling a leaf thread. Does it get any more pathetic and sad?

Edited by Chotchkies House

sAgreed. A grown arse man Trolling a leaf thread. Does it get any more pathetic and sad?

What is sad is that there is a Laff thread here on OFC and you leaf fasn keep it going on and on and on... Why put yourselves through the pain? IS there even a HABS thread on OFC? Does it get the attention this one does??? Its the Leaf fans that are pathetic for supporting such a crappy franchise. Yes the Leafs are 'worth' 1.5 billion but who cares if they cannot win games and make it into the playoffs.

Edited by Squid

What is sad is that there is a Laff thread here on OFC and you leaf fasn keep it going on and on and on... Why put yourselves through the pain? IS there even a HABS thread on OFC? Does it get the attention this one does??? Its the Leaf fans that are pathetic for supporting such a crappy franchise. Yes the Leafs are 'worth' 1.5 billion but who cares if they cannot win games and make it into the playoffs.

Side ways toilet seat. 'nuff said

Its the Leaf fans that are pathetic for supporting such a crappy franchise.

What does that mean? If the hockey team you cheer for is no good you should stop being a fan? You have no credibility after that statement. Do you think every fan that cheers for the Florida Panthers is pathetic because they are a bad team and a terrible franchise?

As for dear old MM..... I thought after the first serious of immature idiotic posts he might get a bit of a clue that he sounds like a 12 year old. But I was sorely mistaken. He came back as a 10 year old.

What does that mean? If the hockey team you cheer for is no good you should stop being a fan? You have no credibility after that statement. Do you think every fan that cheers for the Florida Panthers is pathetic because they are a bad team and a terrible franchise?

As for dear old MM..... I thought after the first serious of immature idiotic posts he might get a bit of a clue that he sounds like a 12 year old. But I was sorely mistaken. He came back as a 10 year old. What

What's with the credibilty statements? Like you have credibilty BM11? I clearly recall the habs sucking bad ( Like the leafs) in the 80's. The fans stayed away in droves with the forum being half empty. HAB fans expect the best and if it is not delivered then management hears about it period. Yeah all the seats are sold out at the bell centre for 5 yras now but if they suck there will be plenty of empty seats that have been paid for. When it comes to the leafs the fans just go to the games like cattle to slaughter.

I hope Montreal pounds the Leafs ( especially that dirty dude Kadri) back into October on Saturday night.

Can't disagree with this Bill. We're all fans here of one team or another. I'm not a Sens fan, but this is the only time that I'll say that. Unlike mm, I'm not gonna devote my entire existance to that fact.

We are all entitled to our opinions. I have been threatened, insulted and ridiculed over some bantering based on personal choice and opinions. How hypocritical to suggest I devote my entire existence to hockey when some laff fans will resort to the actions previously referred to because of loyalty to a hockey team, or as I call it obsession. And you want me to grow up? All righty then!! :clapping:

Now that's where the comedy is. :whistling:

Who's being childish? :wallbash:

I have been threatened, insulted and ridiculed over some bantering based on personal choice and opinions.

Really? I find that hard to believe. 99.9% of us posting on this thread are Leafs fans and like to discuss the good and bad points of our team. We even argue amongst ourselves occasionally. Why are you here? You despise the Leafs. We get that. Your immature ranting has run it's course. Surely you have better things to do. Of course you're welcome to stay and get drug further through the mud. You could become the poster boy for "glutten for punishment" if you hang out here long enough. Personally, I don't like Justin Beiber, so I don't get involved in message board conversations about him. But that's just me.

We are all entitled to our opinions. I have been threatened, insulted and ridiculed over some bantering based on personal choice and opinions. How hypocritical to suggest I devote my entire existence to hockey when some laff fans will resort to the actions previously referred to because of loyalty to a hockey team, or as I call it obsession. And you want me to grow up? All righty then!! :clapping:

Biting the hand that feeds, tisk, tisk.... For a 48 year old, you sure are a shining example of how it pays to stay in school!

There are opinions, then there's just flat out trolling... I'm all for good bantering back and forth but you just don't know when to quit. There's no comedy in your posts, if there was we'd all be laughing (Leafs fans or not).. As for your last question, the answer hasn't changed.