Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

That's all nice guys,but god help us tonight is all i CAN SAY!!!Friday is a new day agreed.I'm still not anywhere near happy with the defence as mentioned earlier .Time will tell I guess.

Laff fans now praying to god for help!!!

:w00t::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Well at least you are acknowledging that your team sucks so bad they need divine intervention!

This is awesome :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Hey, any guesses on the score tonight?

:clapping::stretcher::jerry:

I'll say 6-0 against the laffs

Kulemin is one of our best defensive forwards, that can skate and pot in the puck as he has had a 30 campaign a few seasons back. He's a very valuable asset to our team, they will not bury this guy anywhere.

Hope your right?.I'm still on the fence with this guy.He has produced a bit,I'll give you that !I'm still stuck on this richest franchise in the league,and we could still do a lot better.Having said that GO Leafs Go tonight.I'll be watching!!.

Edited by davey buoy

Man, I loved Komarov... Hard hitting forward, didn't care who it was in front of him, calm cool and collected after the play (no stupid retaliation penalties).. I'd take him back in a second! He always had guys turning their heads worrying he was barreling down on them.

Man, I loved Komarov... Hard hitting forward, didn't care who it was in front of him, calm cool and collected after the play (no stupid retaliation penalties).. I'd take him back in a second! He always had guys turning their heads worrying he was barreling down on them.

+1 to that, weird how he didn't even give the leafs a chance to re sign then went to the KHL and not too long ago I read he wants to come back to the NHL, but he was a great grinder

+1 to that, weird how he didn't even give the leafs a chance to re sign then went to the KHL and not too long ago I read he wants to come back to the NHL, but he was a great grinder

1 name as his replacement David Clarkson..LOL if you thought komi was effective wait till our future caption steps in...Komarov who??

I think the leafs were low balling him as there were more important signings on the horizons; kadri, kessel, franson... I don't blame him for wanting to go to the KHL for a season.... If he decides to come back, the Leafs own his rights, so hopefully some moves are made to the current roster or we'll have to wait until the summer to see what other changes are to come with expiring contracts and a higher salary cap....