A new toy/ tool was recently purchased, NF, pic

chris.brock

with all the downed trees from the storm around Gull Lk, my little Sears chainsaw just wasn't cutting it (excuse the pun), so, with my back healing (too quickly actually), I pulled the trigger (excuse the pun again) on a new Stihl, seems great, it is a heavy saw to work with though

100_2564_zpsdd76166f.jpg

a lighter limbing saw makes the day of wood cutting easier.

Yup. I bought the 16in for just that up at pops. He,s got a couple of brutes for the trunks. The 16 just zips them off,and you dont even know it,s in yer hands.

Nice purchase.

Great saw, got the same one> It will bog down when you really give er, but it wont kick back on ya. Keep a spare chain with ya, and keep it out of the dirt and you will cut many chord of wood with it. 5 years on mine now and I just replaced the bar this spring. I burn 8-10 BC a winter, it has cut every piece

RED

Great saw, got the same one> It will bog down when you really give er, but it wont kick back on ya. Keep a spare chain with ya, and keep it out of the dirt and you will cut many chord of wood with it. 5 years on mine now and I just replaced the bar this spring. I burn 8-10 BC a winter, it has cut every piece

Nice!! :good: ,something to keep in mind.

13 years of abuse on my stihl...and its still cutting...let me reiterate ABUSE....Johnsered are pretty good saws as well as the Huskies...Ive had them all...but ...Stihl will always be in the arsenal...but i wish Partner Saws were still to be found

Nice! I can't tell frron the pic, but looks like a 365 or so, with 18" bar. Pretty big saw for trimming trails and a bit of firewood, but its a great machine that will outlast you more than likely. I have one just like it, but only use it for big stuff.

My 265 with 16"bar gets used for everything you could imagine, and I have an old 008 that is super handy for many, many things.

Can't go wrong with that purchase. Take care of it, and it will do everything you want it to do.

S.