Rick....New Server?

ccmtcanada

Hey Rick...

Tried to log in earlier this morning and it mentioned that this site was in the process of moving to a new server. Tried again after lunch and I must say, it's running much faster! I'll have to try at home...where most of the problems have been. I did notice though that the number of people browsing the board is back up to over 200....a big improvement over the past few weeks for this time of day.

There wasn't anything wrong with the old server, but we figured that since Bell and Rogers was going to be a PITA about it all, it would be easier for us to change servers, get a new IP addy and be done with it.

Anyone still experiencing issues will have to contact their ISP. We've done all we can.

Hey thanks guys the new server is blazing fast here in the states. The old server was slow and sometimes would not allow a post to go thru here also so I am not sure how that ties in with the Rogers explanation. I sure hope that TJ can sell enough ads to pay the new bills. Thanks again for working on the board and keeping it healthy Dr. Rick and co DR'S.

Art