GoPro Test - Topwater suprise.

TJQ

So.. Im thinking of getting a GoPro, I see a lot of cools stuff when I'm fishing and out and about.  So I borrowed a cheaper version to try it out..  I like the fact that it catches everything, but the fish eye view makes the fish hard to see when it first hits.  The HD is nice though... however the audio makes me sound like a screeching child (LOL.. or maybe thats what I do sound like... eeeekkk.. lol)  Id like to do more videos with it for the lure store as well??

thats pretty cool T. J., your laugh is very contagious ... and the bugs in slow mo look like hummingbirds

LOL>. THats close up of a black flie.. lol.. looks as big as a dragon fly... I gotta say.. I can't remember a weekend where the bugs have been worse in recent memory...

holly bugs!

Those go-pros are awesome. We where riding single track last weekend, and got a chance to try one out as well. Very cool!

I have also heard really good things about the Contour camera. I think that is what the dude on Uncut Angling always has hanging off the side of his melon.

You might want to check them out too. No case needed, they are waterproof out of the box. A little less bulky I think.

http://store.contour.com/

Edited by N.A.W