One of the Boston bombers shot dead !!! NF

fishindevil

Who knows really what happened. I know things or people can be missed or overlooked. It happens. The bomb squad was there but were they in the exact area where the explosions were? Not everyone was stopped and searche when going to the marathon so it's very likely that they could have been missed.

It's seems though that a lot of small groups of "terrorists" have been active. Spain also caught two males who had the same style as the marathon bombers.

Concipracy theories aside.... they ran from police while throwing pipe bombs and shooting at them. Get real. How many pipe bombs do you have readily available just in case you were framed.

Well, in theory if i found a car with keys in it, the FBI started chasing me in unmarked cars, began shooting at me, and i found a bunch of pipe bombs and guns.. i'd probably fight for my life with the weapons at hand... Just saying.

Do I believe that? No. But I'm not certain the shooting pipe bomb throwers were the marathon bombers. Earlier in the week they expedited a Saudi nationalist for associations with the bombing, then delcared it was a war cry from Chechnia. Now it's Syrians with internet terror training. I think they jumped the gun to appease the masses, personally. But like I said, I have no proof. Just questions and theories.

People have been wrongly accused of all sorts of things but find me one incident where someone who was photographed at the scene of the crime and video taped by different sources then within hours they were stealing a car, confessing to people and lobbing bombs out the window at police while in a gun fight. Do you thunk that they were just there to watch the race? Or do you think maybe nasa implanted clones for all the pictures. There was a picture of one of the bombers standing behind the boy that died.

Common man...the "Stay in School" line...is that the best you've got? I come in here with a different perspective and sure enough you come in here attacking what I post. As for the common sense...please tell me or suggest any type of motive two teenagers would have to set up bombs around Boston attempting to create a mass murder scenario? There was none. One was married and had a kid, the other still in school.

Start dealing in facts, not pics made in MS Paint, lol. Look at all the people the internet superheros pinned as suspects that weren't related to the bombing at all. These are the same type of people that put those pics together trying to prove their point. Can you see why I find this so funny?

Edited by BillM

Anytime there's a disaster, there's always some kind of conspiracy theory behind it.. 9//11, Sandy Hook, hell the US landing on the moon. The funny part is you actually fall for it..

It's all part of their plan!!!!

Why do you think they're spraying us with mind control chemicals Bill? tinfoilhat3.gif

DSCF0032.JPG

tin_foil_hat_area.jpg

What happened in Boston was tragic, no doubt.

With the suspect in custody hopefully the truth is revealed without bias.

What I find deplorable is the amount of ridicule shown here to people who have questions, may look outside the box, or basically just have an opinion that differs from the 'group mind set'.

Bullying has been in the news quite a bit, citing occurrences at schools, clubs, the work place, facebook and other social media sources. What I understand is one of the common denominators of the victims of bullying is that they don't fit into what is considered the norm.

They are ridiculed for being different. They are ridiculed for not fitting into what is considered normal, as well as other reasons.

The goal of social bullying is to belittle another individual.

In my opinion, the ridiculing going on here is bullying.

I find it distasteful, deplorable, and childish.

What happened in Boston was tragic, no doubt.

With the suspect in custody hopefully the truth is revealed without bias.

What I find deplorable is the amount of ridicule shown here to people who have questions, may look outside the box, or basically just have an opinion that differs from the 'group mind set'.

Bullying has been in the news quite a bit, citing occurrences at schools, clubs, the work place, facebook and other social media sources. What I understand is one of the common denominators of the victims of bullying is that they don't fit into what is considered the norm.

They are ridiculed for being different. They are ridiculed for not fitting into what is considered normal, as well as other reasons.

The goal of social bullying is to belittle another individual.

In my opinion, the ridiculing going on here is bullying.

I find it distasteful, deplorable, and childish.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Not much can be done with some people that are so close minded though. Question something that's out of the norm and you're instantly deemed a "tin foil hat" type of person. Doesn't bother me though, I like studying as many different views as possible before making a decision, If some people aren't willing to do that themselves and just follow what a news network says that's their choice as well.

Deep thoughts by Jack Handey. I gotta admit, 'Social Bullying' did make me chuckle quite a bit. If you take this place that seriously that it affects your everyday life, it's time to take a break. I can't imagine what would happen if you read the hockey thread..

Edited by BillM

When it was stated Tayzak 15 seemed to be lacking in common sense

and the kid should stay in school, I didn't realize that was good old fashion

joking or ribbing or banter.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Take comments on this forum seriously, hardly.

And of course I expected a response to my post.

Some are very predictable.

Bullying..Pfft please..This forum is a great place for healthy banter, thats not bullying..Its just the way it has been for many many years now..Multipule generations dealt with it..Now this younger generation comes along that cant hear the word no or anything other then what they want to hear and its now the end of the world..Grow up and grow a pair..Brutal..Bullying...When i was a kid and went to school the bullies were part of life..I dont get it, we all had to deal with it..

I blame the estrogen... the new generation are all becoming womenified.. how else do you explain explain this?

justin-bieber-new-look-hair-2013-justin-

Or this....

340x_sag.jpg

Kids taking something from jail/prison telling other inmates you are available... and wearing it out on the street...

What a weird generation this is... A bunch of sissies

Ohhh I am sorry Bob are your high heels causing you discomfort? your thong riding up a bit to tight? And yet parents coddle them and pander them.... UGH... my dad would of Kicked my arse clear across the street if I wore clothes like todays punks are...

and there lies the problem... zero discipline at home... you are no longer allowed to discipline your kids.. you need to sign them up to yoga and counselling sessions..

I thank god to this day my dad was the counselor that set me straight. More kids need a swift kick in the pants IMHO

Sad state of affairs for our future that is for certain..

Anyways... carry on Sissies

G