Insane... Bad day to be a marathon runner... Possible bombing

Gerritt

Not to make this political but I wish news readers would stop referencing AQ. They don't know that so don't make things worse than they are.

I hope they find whoever planned this and deal with them appropriately.

The initial hipe is full of speculation,I'm sure they'll have a better angle soon.

New York Post feeds say a suspect with shrapnel wounds is under guard in a hospital .

edit-Boston police say they don't have anyone in custody. Is the NYP wrong or are BPD keeping things tight for obvious reasons ?

Just hope people don't jump to conclusions

Edited by woodenboater

This is nothing new. Bombings, targetting women and children, bystanders, have gone on non stop since '39' and earlier. What's new is the fact that this behaviour has finally made it across the pond, and hitting North America in a big way

The biggest mistake we have made is this. We welcome all sorts from the war torn regions of the world. People with stronger allegiances to their old world than to this new world that took them in. They bring their disputes grievances and wars here and carry on in their wars at our expense. There needs to be tighter restrictions and screening, and thinking long and hard before welcoming folks from regions caught up in long term war and feuds.

A third explosion confirmed at JFK Library

That was an electrical fire, nothing to do with the two IED's going off at the marathon.

I also think people need to stop assuming this was an attack from the East, or are people forgetting about Oklahoma?

Edited by BillM

This is nothing new. Bombings, targetting women and children, bystanders, have gone on non stop since '39' and earlier. What's new is the fact that this behaviour has finally made it across the pond, and hitting North America in a big way

The biggest mistake we have made is this. We welcome all sorts from the war torn regions of the world. People with stronger allegiances to their old world than to this new world that took them in. They bring their disputes grievances and wars here and carry on in their wars at our expense. There needs to be tighter restrictions and screening, and thinking long and hard before welcoming folks from regions caught up in long term war and feuds.

Bruce,as much as some may not like it, that's the truth ! Better screening I believe would help !!!

That was an electrical fire, nothing to do with the two IED's going off at the marathon.

I also think people need to stop assuming this was an attack from the East, or are people forgetting about Oklahoma?

Things will all come together soon,than we can lay blame!,but not yet.