Fishing tattoo's. ..lets see them

Freshtrax

great art work....but I just don't understand this tattoo craze it is just not for me but then again I am older ,plus I can think of many other things to spend my money on. Although at one time back in the 80s I was that close to getting the Rolling Stones logo on my left chest but chickened out in the waiting room at the shop. It was only going to be 40 bucks.

great art work....but I just don't understand this tattoo craze it is just not for me but then again I am older ,plus I can think of many other things to spend my money on. Although at one time back in the 80s I was that close to getting the Rolling Stones logo on my left chest but chickened out in the waiting room at the shop. It was only going to be 40 bucks.

Close call! For $40 you may have been walking around today with the "Roolin Scones"?? on ya!

BTW, do you pay by the hour of seat time or a quoted completed price?

Haha nope. I never seen the show. I did a quick Google search I couldn't really find any good pictures of his tatt but he's a definite copier lol

Seen show first time while at work yesterday, swore it was same tattoo?

I couldn't get a close up picture of bam bams tattoo but it looks very close to the same thing. About 4-5 years ago I was watching a bear grylis show that was kind of like survivor(can't remember the name) and one of the contestants has this tattoo.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=tree+sleeve&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYvsKCxdDLAhUBWxQKHbSHDcAQ_AUIBygB&biw=800&bih=1280#imgrc=EWr522QzhLAJMM%3A

That's where I got the idea for mine. I've had the tattoo for about 2 years now.