Pro Staff NEEDED DESPERATLY!!

TJQ

TJ, i just wanted to THANK YOU for pointing out what PRO STAFF means.

Too many anglers feel "pro staff" means professional - heck no.

Most pro staff have less hours on the water than average fisherman, cause they are so busy in bps's, sportsman shows, and the like trying to hawk their goods, while other anglers are on the water 150+ days a year.

PROmotional staff correct.

PROfessional staff - maybe five or so guys in this province - maybe.

I think the past recently showing someone's son holding a laker is a great example of PROmotional staff - not PROfessional staff.

well said steve so true,iam totally into promo staff but you couldnt pay me enough to be a pro staff just for those reasons,i need to be on the water every weekend to keep me insane and thats what i do.the worst part is i promote alot of products out there for free and would love the oppertunity to try some new products without haveing to pay a fortune for them.i can tell you that i should own shares in northland products,but iam now starting to feel like i should be on there promo staff lol.

Ya. well to be honest.. I just need pictures and videos of normal guys (not too many around here..lol) using the stuff i sell and getting me pictures/videos of catches, so i can show them with the products im gonna sell.. so yes promotional staff.. maybe more like product boosters... The majority is gonna be the mainstays of fishing so no new fancy shmancy 10 dollar lures.. not what Im or my store is gonna be about.

I have yet to see anyone refer to a prostaff member as "professional staff"

A lot of people have an issue when they see someone with logos on their shirts and boats, not sure why. If someone wants to help a company promote items that is up to them to do.

By the way, if you get paid working for the company or get paid in a tourney you a professional by definition.

OK ... Send me a great big 8" silver/Gold or red/white spoon (like a Wobbler) and I'll getcha some pics of Lakers (on the downrigger), send me a little itsy bitsy white spoon with red polka dots (like a 1.5" mooselook .. and Ill getcha some pics of pretty ice out specks :)

Send me a nice fuzzy fleece or sweatshirt with your Logo all over it (I'm happy to pay for it) and I'll even wear it in the pics

Do what I did I sent him pictures of all of my nice fish and he said he would stock the lures that are in the picture. Says it will save him money..... :blahblah1:

Art

I don't think he stocks pork liver and stink baits.