(NF) 2013 WJHC chatter

Handlebarz

Go Canada! Notice how crisp their passing was. Yet they were also successful on numerous occasions to break up the German passing game. Go Canada Go!

They did look good,but The Germans are favored last I believe. Let's see how well they perform with a bit stiffer competition?:clapping:.

Slovakia was all over them the first half of the game... eventually got tired and Canada took advantage.

The Camara hit was clean.. what a nice hit, too bad the Slovakian d-man had his head down, when you play at that level of hockey you should know that you cant put yourself in that position... when you do, its gonna hurt..

Slovakia was all over them the first half of the game... eventually got tired and Canada took advantage.

The Camara hit was clean.. what a nice hit, too bad the Slovakian d-man had his head down, when you play at that level of hockey you should know that you cant put yourself in that position... when you do, its gonna hurt..

The one hit was a good hard hit,the other arms up to the head,not so much. Good hockey non the less:good:.

The G-man was too busy checking his skate laces. :whistling:

I saw that as a clean hit and did not deserve a penalty let alone an ejection.

One of the on ice officials even told Camara that it was a clean hit.

The other, the elbow to the head was deserving of a penalty.

Canada needs to step up their game big time.

The first period was embarassing and they didn't really step it up until the second half of the second period. They need to play the whole game like that if they want gold. ;)

The G-man was too busy checking his skate laces. :whistling:

I saw that as a clean hit and did not deserve a penalty let alone an ejection.

One of the on ice officials even told Camara that it was a clean hit.

The other, the elbow to the head was deserving of a penalty.

Canada needs to step up their game big time.

The first period was embarassing and they didn't really step it up until the second half of the second period. They need to play the whole game like that if they want gold. ;)

I've played hockey my whole life, and would NEVER step into someone that hard when their head is down. I hope anyone I play against would do the same...

I'm not saying you don't hit the guy, but to blast him shoulder to face at full speed...doesn't seem like the greatest idea.

At the very least, our boys need to remember that the international rules are different - clean or not that is going to get called 100% of the time in IIHF hockey. The stupid penalties need to stop if they want gold.

Hits from behind I cant stand. Coward. But that hit was classice Stevens and CLEAN. If you want to skate with your head down,well then,you get what you get. Heads up. Number one thing we were taught back when. Ya I played along time as well. Back when hockey was hockey. JMO here.