(NF) 2013 WJHC chatter

Handlebarz

Gotta say it...

Suban played well, but goalies can have hot and cold streaks and he's not got my confidence yet.

Nice to see some back checking today though...although it defintly showed on the score board. I wonder if that was Spots game plan to control the aggressive American style or if it was just how the cards fell while playing a more skilled team?

Either way to beat the Russians we'll need Suban on his game, and the D are going to need to clear the puck a bit better and the offense better get back inot their groove.

You can't beat the Russians 2-1....you can count on them to score 2 or 3 goals.

Thats their game....100% offense.

Solid game all around suban played solid but the defense kept the the shots on the perimeter. Suban was solid but only really had one big time save in the second. It'll be interesting to see how russia adjusts if they meet again. Not alot to complain about on either side of the ice.

Edited by jedimaster

Solid game all around suban played solid but the defense kept the the shots on the perimeter. It'll be interesting to see how russia adjusts if they meet again. Not alot to complain about on either side of the ice.

I'm sure this is not the last we see of them. We will adjust as well.