No more musky biting on my hook

Handlebarz

So since Last Saturday was my official closer and I had a nice closer thread all done up Pete and I started talking and sure enough it lead Him and I to taking off work Thursday and heading out musky fishing one more time. Looking at the weather we both knew there was not way we could go to work on Thursday and actually get anything done.

We meet up in Belle River on LSC again and start before Sun up here is a awesome last sun rise to start the last day of the year.

photo1-1_zps1d089bae.jpg

We were going to cast but things have still been so good trolling we started off doing so and it did not take long to get the first musky in the boat.

photo1-1_zps76dd5b15.jpg

After a quick picture it was on its way home again and yes we had to do as we did on our last closer for this year and fire off a text to Slowpoke as he was working instead of fishing and as per last week he was so happy for us but for some odd reason each responce I can not use here and he made sure of it I can put SACF and let you figure it out but I know there will be only three of us who know what it means. and after sending that he added (that wont make the report) LOL good times.

We start trolling again and another rod goes off this time Pete is up with his first closer fish of 2012 quick fight and its in the net out for picture,release,text and were fishing again I love how the sun is still just coming up in the first pictures.

photo2-1_zps70d38008.jpg

We troll for a hour with no action so we decide that we will start casting I snap on my bulldog fire it out let it sink 5 seconds give it one good pull and set the hook LOL LOL LOL Pete I have one but Pete does not care I think as I have to tell him a few more times that I have one before he comes to net it this was a better fish still not the BIG colser girls we were looking for but fun for sure. BTW Pete did not even have time to put his lure on before it ate mine.

photo3-1_zpsd25d9647.jpg

We cast for a good length of time with a couple more bumps but not hook ups so it was back to trolling time we went from 10 am with out a fish in the net until around 3pm then Pete got his second of the day

photo4-1_zpsbe082fbe.jpg

We lost two more between Petes second fish and the last fish which came just after we both took 2012 musky season ending Sun Set pictures what a great season I had a blast out closing the year again with a great friend Pete. BTW we did not take a pic of the last musky it was maybe Low 30" fish and we wanted to get the last 10 min in fishing.

photo2-1_zps93b815a9.jpg

I did have plans to fish today but home life keeps me here today I hope to be getting text from SLowPoke from his closer I was going to have a third closer but need to stay home. Good thing I did stay home as we have a water leak here I think its just a clogged drain but will have to look closer today what a end to a awesome week

SACF!!!! Both of ya's!!!

Nice way to end the season for ya. Don and I were going to go this morning but there was an email malfunction yesterday afternoon. After phone calls last night and we both agreed we were too tired. Time to put the boat and truck away for the winter :(

Thanks guys it was great end to the season. I was more then happy to not be working and out fishing.

I wish I had been fishing Saturday instead of trying to clear a clogged drain but that's all fixed up so I can start sharpening hooks for musky opener 2013.

George I had them on but was layered up to break the wind.

Will it was awesome I will do a recap during the holidays.

Ehg Lake St. Clair is wicked fishery but it's also a big lake you have to choose your days for sure Pete and I had our first closer canceled early as mother nature decided she wanted to give us unsafe waves to fish in. As for fishing in the cold this was awesome it was so warm near 40 everyday or over.

Thanks cityFisher