Nf. Diamonds in the states?

Freshtrax

Well I got back late last night. The golf was amazing and buying the ring in the states saved me about 2000$. I went out on black Friday. The jewelry store was busy but not crazy. Ended up with a 1.3 carat ring for 1100$. It was marked down 75%. Comparable rings this side of the border were 4-5k before any discounts. I'm gonna take her to a tree farm to cut down a chrismas tree tonight and pop the question.

Well I got back late last night. The golf was amazing and buying the ring in the states saved me about 2000$. I went out on black Friday. The jewelry store was busy but not crazy. Ended up with a 1.3 carat ring for 1100$. It was marked down 75%. Comparable rings this side of the border were 4-5k before any discounts. I'm gonna take her to a tree farm to cut down a chrismas tree tonight and pop the question.

Sounds romantic, I hope she accepts! clapping.gif

Uh, ... she doesn't read this site by any chance? :whistling: :whistling:

:good: :good:

Forget the diamond.... they are NOT forever...!

She'll only lose it in the ice-cream... that she sells to some snot nose kid .. who unknowingly swallows it....

And then the insurance will not pay up.. because it is considered a mysterious loss...

Then you're going to feel guilty for the next 10 years, because you are too damn cheap to buy her another one...

Better off to spend the money on a trip to Jamaica.. the memories will last forever..!

:whistling: