If you could build a perfect fish?

jedimaster

Ok, so here goes this should be interesting...

Take any two fish and combine them to make a super fish... for eating, catching whatever...

Rules.

1) 2 Fish

2) Can't combine salt, salt with fresh or brackish etc.. so No Great White Crappie, or Flying Muskie

3) You have to explain what traits you would want to be in the final fish

4) You can submit one ontario only strain coontaining ontario fish and one worldy fish containing any fish from around the world

I'll start...

Ontario - Crapski

I am thinking Crappie and Muskie... Taste, reproduction rate and schooling characteristics of Crappie, Muskie for the size and fighting ability.

World - Salmark

I am thinking a Great White and a Pacific Salmon. Size, Power looks of the shark, mixed with the breeding habbits of a Salmon... Imagine watching a school of them jump up a river during spawning season.

Wow am I bored with no hockey and its not even october.

Alright, here it goes,

Ontario:

Surora trout, the common sunfish combined with the strength and beauty of the aurora trout.

World:

Borpon, A bonefish mixed with a tarpon, the raw fighting power and beauty of bonefish with the size of tarpon, Can you imagine seeing giant fins rising in 7ft of water?!

And yes I second Bill's prescription...

I've gotta agree with Dan.

What more do you want from a fresh water species? Good table fare. Great fighters. They only live in the most perfect, unpolluted places on the planet. And can a fish get any better looking than this? I think not.

8speck.jpg

What more do you want from a fresh water species? Good table fare. Great fighters. They only live in the most perfect, unpolluted places on the planet. And can a fish get any better looking than this? I think not.

8speck.jpg

What if it was 65 pounds? Haha, btw spec's are one of my favorites too. Lac beauchine is on my bucket list for a spec trip.

Not to fermilliar of fish of the world so I'll do two Ontario fish.

Pumpkineye. (Size and taste of walleye with the breeding speed and willingness to strike anything of pumpkinseed sunfish)

Round Gobass (Imagine if we actually wanted to catch and eat em? Take the diet of the smallmouth bass and the insane breeding speed of round goby)