Lake St.Clair big musky come out to play

Handlebarz

So it’s the long weekend you have a friend who you wanted to get out fishing with before they head off to school no time like the last Saturday before they leave to get out. DJeep and I head out on LSC in search of some slime. We meet at the ramp 7am and are fishing by 7:30 right off the hop Ronnie has a follow then I have a follow its gonna be a good day. Ronnie gets hit Fish on short battle its in the net.

c4d52f7a.jpg

right on I was trying to unhook his bait but it was to stuck and told him have fun with that one well he got the lure out just in time for me to get my first of the day what a awesome fish 51 ¼” that ate my Handlebarz Blazin Walleye double 10

704b784b.jpg

d153c063.jpg

Then it was Ronnies turn again with another that was our average size for the day

1e02207d.jpg

b4e39b4e.jpg

Well I'm still happy as hell with my big girl even thought Ronnie hooks into his 3rd of the day and were maybe 1 hour -1 ½ into the day

434b242b.jpg

Its my turn again with another average for the day

f2ec2d23.jpg

me again with a shaker all my fish this day came from my Handlebarz Blazin Walleye double 10 Yes I do switch up baits a lot during the day

471e46fb.jpg

Somewhere this pike came to be a pain

24be8e66.jpg

Ronnie Strikes again with his 4th of the day

fc042cad.jpg

We had such a blast but the day could not end with out Ronnie leaving for school with a taste to come home for some more LSC slime and earned his new PB 51 1?2” awesome fish

f3aa1989.jpg

334603d2.jpg

Here is the release video of Ronnies 51 1/2" his GoPro was dead and I had forgotten to turn mine back on so no video of the battle but cool pics and a release enjoy

I do have video of most of these fish but still have to do them into movies

Stay tuned for Saturday night Sunday Morning Sunday night these will follow as I have to sift through a lot of footage from the weekend AWESOME hardly describes this past weekend.

Wow....you guys nailed them Mike!!!!! :clapping: .......I've gotta get down to LSC one of these days and give that fishery a try....awesome!

How far of drive is it from west end of Ottawa????...If I can find someone to go with I'd consider towing the boat down for either a mid-week or weekend trip. ;)

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter

So it’s the long weekend you have a friend who you wanted to get out fishing with before they head off to school no time like the last Saturday before they leave to get out. DJeep and I head out on LSC in search of some slime. We meet at the ramp 7am and are fishing by 7:30 right off the hop Ronnie has a follow then I have a follow its gonna be a good day. Ronnie gets hit Fish on short battle its in the net.

c4d52f7a.jpg

right on I was trying to unhook his bait but it was to stuck and told him have fun with that one well he got the lure out just in time for me to get my first of the day what a awesome fish 51 ¼” that ate my Handlebarz Blazin Walleye double 10

704b784b.jpg

d153c063.jpg

Then it was Ronnies turn again with another that was our average size for the day

1e02207d.jpg

b4e39b4e.jpg

Well I'm still happy as hell with my big girl even thought Ronnie hooks into his 3rd of the day and were maybe 1 hour -1 ½ into the day

434b242b.jpg

Its my turn again with another average for the day

f2ec2d23.jpg

me again with a shaker all my fish this day came from my Handlebarz Blazin Walleye double 10 Yes I do switch up baits a lot during the day

471e46fb.jpg

Somewhere this pike came to be a pain

24be8e66.jpg

Ronnie Strikes again with his 4th of the day

fc042cad.jpg

We had such a blast but the day could not end with out Ronnie leaving for school with a taste to come home for some more LSC slime and earned his new PB 51 1?2” awesome fish

f3aa1989.jpg

334603d2.jpg

Here is the release video of Ronnies 51 1/2" his GoPro was dead and I had forgotten to turn mine back on so no video of the battle but cool pics and a release enjoy

I do have video of most of these fish but still have to do them into movies

Stay tuned for Saturday night Sunday Morning Sunday night these will follow as I have to sift through a lot of footage from the weekend AWESOME hardly describes this past weekend.

Truly superb epic musky day!

Two 51 + inchers and many other sizes. A day to remember for sure :Gonefishing: