NF! when it is too late to call in

GBW

I'm looking for anyone who can help on this one.

I go to take off from work today to go home and my car looks like it's been man handeled by someone covered in dust. I check a few other cars around and they all have the same hand prints on them. My car they tried to get in from the driverside door and even pop the hood. I had to get going home for my son's soccer do I didn't call the police. Is there anything I can do? There are very visable finger prints on my hood and doors. At first I thought it could have been a joke but no way would a joke like 'that' have been done to 15 or more car's. ideads, help? thanks!

G

If they didn't actually get in, no crime has been committed. Cops won't do a thing.

even when I counted 15 car's all marked up? I never went to check on the other car's to see if the doors were open and if things were missing as I don't know the owner of each car...

even when I counted 15 car's all marked up? I never went to check on the other car's to see if the doors were open and if things were missing as I don't know the owner of each car...

I'd consider yourself lucky,maybe take turns at work taking a peak out,just to see if you can catch someone.

I'm not expecting much at all but just wondering. after all, there have been break in's in cars in the last month and or damage. it's a hard to see spot and it's loaded with cars.

Cover your car with toxic secretions from the poison dart frog, same as the Amerindians' indigenous use it to poison the tips of blowdart. :ninja:

I'm going to start parking by you then. the walks about the same I guess...

Are there surveillance cameras in the lot where you work?

Yup, IBM parking lot is loaded with them BUT last time a window was smashed they wouldn't share the info as we don't work for IBM. It was a too bad so sad for you type of reply... <_<

Cover your car with toxic secretions from the poison dart frog, same as the Amerindians' indigenous use it to poison the tips of blowdart. :ninja:

or crazy glue live hornets to the handles of the doors.wink.gif

i havent had stuff like that since the 70s....send some this way you two

if there was no damage to your car and nothing stolen there isnt' much that can be done. you can try to file a report but no suspects, no witnesses, no victims, it'll get closed as unfounded.

that's what I was waiting for, thanks, case closed and this post can die a slow death...

That sucks bud... here's what I can do to help you... I'll trade you even up... your car for my truck... no one breaks into my truck... sure they may open it up, but after looking inside, they tend to leave stuff for me! You wouldn't think that a thief would have a heart, but most feel sorry for me! LMAO

HH

Don't waste your time even if they break in, steal your stuff, and set it on fire the little punks will walk free....trust me I know.

4264_185933570693_3534505_n.jpg

Big problems with the Cops and Court systems....I i lay a finger on the lil crap I'll be in jail while they walk free :wallbash: