Dmasse Down but not out

bowshep

Just got off the phone with Dave he slipped and fell 19 steps at the Humber today. He has 2 broken ribs and a concution but the new rod and reel (Raven) are doing fine. Dave has been a very good friend to me so l have to be the first to wish him a speedy recovery and if l have to l will push him in a wheel chair to make sure he is at the Trout opener. Heal well Dave and thanks for being a great Bud. Peace Ken

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident...

I hope you're well enough to make the opening...

I salted the minnows you gave me last February and if all else fails next weekend for crappie...I'll give them a try...

WOW THANKS OFC'ERS

Funny thing about today I was going home to shower for work and I forgot my jacket in the park , so I went back to the Humber and took the stairs by the Bloor bridge, slipped and fell 19 stairs.

Fishing today was great, managed 4 good trout and 10 suckers.... Pics to follow..

THANK GOD FOR PERKS LOL :stretcher:

Thanks all

Dave

WOW THANKS OFC'ERS

Funny thing about today I was going home to shower for work and I forgot my jacket in the park , so I went back to the Humber and took the stairs by the Bloor bridge, slipped and fell 19 stairs.

Fishing today was great, managed 4 good trout and 10 suckers.... Pics to follow..

THANK GOD FOR PERKS LOL :stretcher:

Thanks all

Dave

Well at least it happened AFTER fishing!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!