Fire Ron Wilson??

grimsbylander

it's really a disgrace that Nolan has seemingly been blackballed from the NHL. Great guy, who had players who were willing to lay it all on the line for him. He demanded his players actually play hard. Never heard a former player say anything negative about the man, except for how hard he worked them, which is a good thing. Bring him back, anywhere !!!!!

Everyone has the magic answer and heres mine. The entire franchise needs to be retired. Most Leafs fans are just that, Leaf fans. There are 29 other teams in the Bigs and in any of those arenas the fans don't show unless there is something to show for. I was a Leaf fan years back but grew up and became a hockey fan instead. On nights they play I make a crapload of Popcorn, get comfy in my favorite evening wear and watch only to cheer on the opposing teams, and on most nights for the past 20 years I wait for the collective agonizing moans and groans from their loyal but mostly misguided faithful. The circus ain't coming to town anytime soon and you know why? It never left.....hehehehehe.

GO LAUGHS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crack Pipe? Sandwich? ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Must be the misguided lashing out. Anyone who continues to follow this mess will be in dire straights soon because once the OXY's are banned in Ontario there won't be anything remotely strong enough to take away the pain. Even if they make the playoffs, what then? Crack Pipe?........LOL!!!!!!!!

Edited because I dropped my Crack Pipe on the keyboard......lolololololol!!!!!Whew!!!!

Crack Pipe? Sandwich? ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Must be the misguided lashing out. Anyone who continues to follow this mess will be in dire straights soon because once the OXY's are banned in Ontario there won't be anything remotely strong enough to take away the pain. Even if they make the playoffs, what then? Crack Pipe?........LOL!!!!!!!!

Edited because I dropped my Crack Pipe on the keyboard......lolololololol!!!!!Whew!!!!!

What's great about the NHL is that you can cheer for any team you want.. It's only us diehards that continue to endure the punishment the Leafs dish out :)

What's great about the NHL is that you can cheer for any team you want.. It's only us diehards that continue to endure the punishment the Leafs dish out smile.gif

Never mess with a Leafs fan we can take an amazing amount of dissapointment and punishment thumbsup_anim.gif

It was upper management that blackballed Ted.

Ya there was much to the story. Including him going to the owners to have Muckler dismissed as they didnt see eye to eye on much. Muckler having bigger influence within the league.......was said to have put him on the blacklist. Who knows?

He'd throttle half the team for their lack of work ethic. What ever coach we get lets get a bloody Canadian! I'm sick of watching team USA.

The real question is what coach would want to go to Toronto and work under an egomaniac like Burke?

Why do you think this guy keeps hiring his buddies, maybe because he's an :asshat: and no one else would work for the guy?

Whatever the case may be, it's year 4 of the rebuild, 3 missed years under Burke already. It's not Wilson who picks the team.

:w00t::rofl2:

Although Wilson was not hired by Burke, Wilson was hired while the whole Burke situation was being dealt with internally, so the Wilson hiring was although not done by burke, he no doubt had input. Not to mention he extended him. I too think Wilson should go. Allong with this get the "Americans on the team first" attitude.