Nascar TICKS me off

tb4me

So what do they do? They call the race and schedule it for monday at noon...Why not call a green flag at 5pm eastern so the working man can see it..Brutal.. the supposed "biggest race of the year" and I wont get to see it..Man am I mad..Run it at night NASCRAP :wallbash:

I hope it rains all day tomorrow too..Would serve them right..End Rant

Angry about that as well...I could've brought the kids fishing today ... It was beautiful out there.. PVR is set for tomorrow ... It just won't be the same ... Next to angling my passion is cars and racing , they have an extensive light system and I just received a text from a pal who is there now and it stopped raining a few hours ago ..

So what do they do? They call the race and schedule it for monday at noon...Why not call a green flag at 5pm eastern so the working man can see it..Brutal.. the supposed "biggest race of the year" and I wont get to see it..Man am I mad..Run it at night NASCRAP :wallbash:

I hope it rains all day tomorrow too..Would serve them right..End Rant

I echo this post, to make it worse is their fox weather guy kept saying "looks like we may get this one in soon" and I sat in front of the TV all day watching that commentary till I finally got pissed, went out for dinner and went to a Jr. B hockey game and now I have to miss it tomorrow too, like so many others. Fingers crossed that it doesn't start till at least 5:00PM tomorrow.

If you all watched Formula One then the rain would only make things more exciting!

But I agree they should run it for prime time or at least later. However it's the logistics they are most worried about with their weekly schedule.

Been rained out at Michigan International Speedway. Not fun at all. Been to the 500 too. Most interesting thing was watching 400,000 plus leaving at the same time!

Signed,

A fan of race cars that turn right too.

:P

LOL, ever go to a Dirt track race? .... You turn right to turn left, Now that's racing. :)

I am a fan of all sorts of motorsports, Dirt track oval's being my personal favorite, but i'll watch and follow pretty much anything.

Fingers still crossed for an evening start!

LOL, ever go to a Dirt track race? .... You turn right to turn left, Now that's racing. :)

I am a fan of all sorts of motorsports, Dirt track oval's being my personal favorite, but i'll watch and follow pretty much anything.

Fingers still crossed for an evening start!

Dirt ovals and tiny cars with 800hp and direct drive. Outlaws baby!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I echo this post, to make it worse is their fox weather guy kept saying "looks like we may get this one in soon" and I sat in front of the TV all day watching that commentary till I finally got pissed, went out for dinner and went to a Jr. B hockey game and now I have to miss it tomorrow too, like so many others. Fingers crossed that it doesn't start till at least 5:00PM tomorrow.

Yea they will never say straight up that the race is gonna be rained out, even if they know for a fact! They still want people to watch the commentary and all that stuff so they can get there advertising money. Thats what this sport is all about sadly .....

Who hoo! Rain baby rain! See ya tonght for the first ever running of the 500 under the lights! I hope....

tb4me, you have GOT to get yourself DVR( or PVR )and record the races. It's awesome. No more sticking around the house Sunday afternoons. Go fishing instead and watch the races at night! It's a beautiful world.

Who hoo rescheduled till 7pm!!!

Mike Pike I have a PVR, but I also have unemployed friends that like nothing more then to blab. Im also a huge hockey fan and cant turn my Black Berry off today.. its trade deadline day! Plus recording a live event sucks..What I do is record the first hour then start watching so i can fsat forward thru the commercials.By the time I get to the end of the race im caught up to real time. That im my opinion is what a PVR-DVR is for..

What I do is record the first hour then start watching so i can fsat forward thru the commercials.By the time I get to the end of the race im caught up to real time. That im my opinion is what a PVR-DVR is for..

That's a good idea. Plus, your way you don't have to worry about finding out who won the race before you've had a chance to see it.