virginia school shooting kills 22...

Just terrible.

I say bring back the schoolyard fight, with fists, the way it used to be. Never heard of shootings back then. :(

Joey

Ah those were the days. A good kick,n never hurt no one :stretcher: ,made new friends if anything.

Thats just a cowardly act. :wallbash::wallbash:

They have upped the death toll to 31 people now.

What an unnerving tragedy. Very sad stuff.

31? holy ....this is tragic news. It's got to be the worse rampage mass killing ever. :(

My heart goes out to the families of those killed in this horrific act.

FOTB

I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach after reading the article, I just cant imagine these kids sitting in a class room doing there work and some wack job walks in and starts shooting its terrible to even think how the parents are feeling, my prayers go out to the families that lost there kids.

That is sick these pieces of scum are sick minded and horrifying to say the least. I could not even begin to comprehend what this and other murdurers could possibly be thinking. There are not words to describe it, but my sorrow goes out to all who were affected by this evil coward.

They are not releasing much info,I know a lot of kids were hert jumping out of windows.There is something weird about this whole thing.Usually they have a descpition of the gunman and the types of weapons used but none of that this time.Wonder if it was a terrorist attack?Time will tell.

Joe

Usually they have a descpition of the gunman and the types of weapons used but none of that this time.

Joe, it was reported up here a couple hours ago that he used 2 handguns then committed suicide.

I believe i read he used a 9mm and a 22 caliber handgun. They werent counting out terrorism , well........not the way they refer to terrorism these days. Its definitely terrorism, but may or may not be linked to "middle eastern terrorism" lets call it. They definitely havent put out any description of the gunman though, that i know of anywya.

What a very sad day this is that so many innocent lives should be lost for no apparent reason. That someone should be so sick in todays society that they could do something like this and no one saw it coming or did nothing about it really makes you wonder. I truly believe that when they took the strap out of school and stopped making kids accountable for their actions they started a trend that will cost many more lives before the pendulum swings the other way.