leaf talk for the canes

jedimaster

And tb4 now im really bragging it WAS 4 not 3 forgot 1962 .. I was at games to see 4 cups lol ...

I got to see 2 of the playoff games in 67. Stepfather had to share them out with other sibs and family members :glare: . Sitting at centre ice, top row greys. We had clear view of Foster from our seats. Didn't have to move our heads to see the game.

If Buff, Montreal, Jersey and the Caps win tonight, with a leafs loss, they are on the outside looking in :whistling:

jus saying

I hope you didn't play that combo on your ProLine ticket.

I hate the fact that the sportsnet games other than the West ones are always blacked out for me. wallbash.gif

Tried to find a stream of last nights game to keep up on the score with no luck.

The Jets/Wild game was a good one though. good.gifgood.gif

As was the Sharks/Av's game. thumbsup_anim.gif

Jets/Wild was a great game indeed! Things are looking better in the 'Peg

Carolina was held in the game with some great goaltending. It was a very good game, although I was nervous when the leafs took that late penalty, lol. Reimer looked very solid.

Almost everygame I'm shocked by the leafs speed. Man they are fast!

and woot woot Winnipeg! Great win for them, and they've been playing really well as of lateclapping.gif

I was at that game. Great game!!! Gotta love seeing the game live, gives you more respect for just how talented the players really are.

Couldn't have seen a better game live. A few more goals would have been nice, but at least they were competitive. One of the few games this season that they played a full 60+mins. Cam Ward was standing on his head.

OK so I am a little late to follow up, but they did play a good solid game. not as many goals as one woul dlike against such a poorly playing team but Ward stood on his head.

As for general hockey talk did anyone catch the Kane shootout goal from last night? HOLY CRAP!!!!

Here it is incase you haven't seen it...

OK so I am a little late to follow up, but they did play a good solid game. not as many goals as one woul dlike against such a poorly playing team but Ward stood on his head.

As for general hockey talk did anyone catch the Kane shootout goal from last night? HOLY CRAP!!!!

Here it is incase you haven't seen it...

Great goal! Heck, he looked like Kadri out there!!!! :ninja:

HH

Ya that was a neat goal....But come on, how is a Pro goalie now a spectator? That was silly, a simple poke check and Kane is finished there..I bet he doesnt get away with that again...The Gig is up. I liked what Kipper had to say, "Pfft,he would be on his butt if it were any other goalie" lol.. As annoying as Kipper is he is right this time...

Ya that was a neat goal....But come on, how is a Pro goalie now a spectator? That was silly, a simple poke check and Kane is finished there..I bet he doesnt get away with that again...The Gig is up. I liked what Kipper had to say, "Pfft,he would be on his butt if it were any other goalie" lol.. As annoying as Kipper is he is right this time...

You are getting very sleepy!!!! LOL

Hypnotic_Spinning_Spiral_Optical_Illusion.jpg