Lake St. Clair with Bob Devine

Whitemikeca

Addy79 and I were out on St.Clair yesterday with Bob Devine. We had a tough day trolling so Bob had us switch to Jigging with some great success!

018.jpg

AH3G0911.jpg

AH3G0914.jpg

The fish was approx 48 inches but could have been 49" if we did a proper measurement. As you can see it was a pretty fat fish for a 48. We had two other hook ups but lost both fish to "angler error". It was our first time jigging musky so...... :oops:

I would highly recommend Bob to anyone looking to get out on St. Clair for the first time. He is an excellent guide and just a great person. Google him if you would like contact info. Highly recommended.

Edited by Whitemikeca

Big fat fish, well done !!

I was in that exact spot 13 days ago but that large girl just didn't want to come out and play that day :lol:

Thanks Lew. Its a great spot indeed. There were a lot of musky's boated in that area. The second and third pictures were taken from John Bondy's boat. He had Gord Pyzer in his boat for the day and they had said they were 6 for 8. We also saw a few other boats bring in fish in the same spot. My bad for telling Bob I wanted to troll. Instead we should have focused our efforts at this spot the whole day instead of just the last hour or so.

Edited by Whitemikeca

Seen a few pics with that same appartment in the background of a shot. Pretty wicked to fish a muskie fishery where they're in there almost as thick as pike on some quality northern fishery. Great ski.

I wonder if they have one for rent. Who needs a cottage if you have an apartment on St. Clair. lol

Real nice fat fish gentleman. Real nice.

When you started jiggin, were you guys using the Bondy Bait? I picked a couple up this summer but have not had the opportunity to use them yet.

Nice fish!

Yes we were jigging the Bondy Bait. It has been producing muskies since it hit the water. Canadian made too!

Congrats to Brandon who fished today and almost had a "TRIFECTA" 3 yes 3-50 inchers today. I dont want to spoil his day and let him tell you the details. Brandon remember to block the secret background!!

WOW, congrats Brandon! Thats awesome! I am going to have to get back down there soon.

Saying LSC was an impressive fishery would be an understatement. I've never seen a sonar show so much activity over miles of water. BIG props out to Bob Devine, this was the first time I've ever had the pleasure of fishing with a pro and can say with confidence that it definitely won’t be my last. Spending a day on a boat with someone with that much pedigree in the fishing world is an incredible learning experience. Picking Bob's brain on the water was almost as much fun as hunting down these giants.

"If you wanna take in scenery and mosquitoes go north; if you wanna catch fish come to LSC"

Bob ROCKS!

:clapping:

Edited by addy79

Saying LSC was an impressive fishery would be an understatement. I've never seen a sonar show so much activity over miles of water. BIG props out to Bob Devine, this was the first time I've ever had the pleasure of fishing with a pro and can say with confidence that it definitely won’t be my last. Spending a day on a boat with someone with that much pedigree in the fishing world is an incredible learning experience. Picking Bob's brain on the water was almost as much fun as hunting down these giants.

"If you wanna take in scenery and mosquitoes go north; if you wanna catch fish come to LSC"

Bob ROCKS!

:clapping:

Thanks for the kind words and I look forward to fishing with you and Mike again.