After cleaning hundreds of perch this year

danbouck

Cook the seeds!!

Wash them off, then lay them out on a cookie sheet.

Coat them with garlic salt, when they start to turn brown flip them over with a spatula coat again with garlic salt.

When that side starts to turn brown, they are done.

Let them cool off , then fill up large zip lock bags with them and courier them off to me!! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by skeeter

My pumpkin this year was of the G. Loomis fish logo. Last weekend the kids and I had a blast carving pumkins! It was my first time in years, and I'm glad I joined in this year.

The kitchen was one heck of a mess though.

We put our seeds on a tray, coated with a little oil, seasoning salt, garlic salt, onion salt and a little pepper. Cooked on 350 for about 35 minutes, and turned at the half way point. Turned out darn tasty, but I barely got any because of the kids chowing them down! clapping.gif

The pumpkin was too small, so the pic sucks, lol

Octnewcameraphotos005.jpg

Edited by manitoubass2

My pumpkin this year was of the G. Loomis fish logo. Last weekend the kids and I had a blast carving pumkins! It was my first time in years, and I'm glad I joined in this year.

The kitchen was one heck of a mess though.

We put our seeds on a tray, coated with a little oil, seasoning salt, garlic salt, onion salt and a little pepper. Cooked on 350 for about 35 minutes, and turned at the half way point. Turned out darn tasty, but I barely got any because of the kids chowing them down! clapping.gif

The pumpkin was too small, so the pic sucks, lol

Octnewcameraphotos005.jpg

Looks great!