the new guy

gallant

Hello fellow fishermen and fisherwomen. Im new to this forum and just wanted to say Hi to you all. Im not what you would call an avid fishermen. (meaning i don't get out much) but dont take that literally. I do however frequent Algonquin Park on a yearly basis. Anyway , Hello......

Welcome Blainer! I'm quite new here myself and and am completely new to fishing. I am learning so much from the awesome group here! The Salt of the Earth hang out here. Everyone here are beyond helpful and the humour is plentiful!

A HUGE word of warning...this place is extremely addictive causing less productivity! :whistling: Consider yourself warned!!! :D

Edited by Miracon

Welcome Blainer! I'm quite new here myself and and am completely new to fishing. I am learning so much from the awesome group here! The Salt of the Earth hang out here. Everyone here are beyond helpful and the humour is plentiful!

A HUGE word of warning...this place is extremely addictive causing less productivity! :whistling: Consider yourself warned!!! :D

Howdy Blainer

thx for the warning......