Suicide would have been easier.

DT10Sam

What an interesting evening last night here at home. It seems our two sons aged 12 and 15 must have eaten something that did not agree with their stomachs. I observed my wife following them around the living room, and kitchen area with a can of Lysol trying to make our home smell refreshed. It seems whatever the boys ate is causing their bodies to release some unpleasant odours. This was evident as my wife just blurts out "Whatever you boys ate must have been rotten". Of course the boys only had a silly smirk on their face and it was not really a time to laugh as their mother was not all impressed with them. My wife also said, "I wished we had girls instead they don't fart". Well to that I stated "that is because they do not keep their mouths shut long enough to build up pressure". I did get some sort of evil staring happening but it all broke loose when the 12 year old started laughing hysterically with tears of laughter flowing down his face. I now am aware that I have to cook my own meals for my own safety.

Thats funny as hell when I go fishing with one of my buddies I always bring a can or two of spray as he will kill anything that is with in 2 miles. Last trip our other buddy asked me why I brought the spray (he did not even thought I told him to) well that night when playing cards he found out why I had two cans they were empty before we left for home.

Well played, I like that quick response.

I have a tendency to say things that get me in trouble with the wife too, but don't worry, it usually blows over after a while!

Also it works out that if the wife is mad at me and wants me to get away from her I have plenty of time to go fishing!

Daryl

Well I think I'm out of the doghouse for now :rofl2: Things wouod have ben okay if the boys didn't laugh as hard as they did. Oh well I got alot done around the shop during the quiet time. Now I'm scared as to what I will be up against int he future with these boys. It is going to be an expensive life experience for me and I know it.

Sam