Whats going on

misfish

Simon,,,Yer startin to freak me out over here.whistling.gif

No need to freak out Paul. There are a number of 'survivors' on this board. Some know, some don't. Some are multiple century, some are not. I think/know you are one of us. You just need to let your mind go free and clean. You should sleep well tonite and pm me in the morning.

Slayer

Edited by pikeslayer

i just think its the way things go. The earth heats up and cools down naturally or by events such as asteroids/meteors/humans. It will heat up then cool off again and while she does this she rocks and rolls all areas at certain times. Cant prevent it. One day there will be no glaciers to melt, then one day she will be covered in ice once again.

Enjoy everyday is what I say!

Cheers!

No need to freak out Paul. There are a number of 'survivors' on this board. Some know, some don't. Some are multiple century, some are not. I think/know you are one of us. You just need to let your mind go free and clean. You should sleep well tonite and pm me in the morning.

Slayer

Is Skeeter one of us toomellow.gif

Sleep well and don't worry about anything Paul. Skeet is harmless....in fact, protecting us from the nasties is his regular function. He's a surveillance/monitor unit. We call'em the tincans.

tin skeet.jpg

Sleep well and don't worry about anything Paul. Skeet is harmless....in fact, protecting us from the nasties is his regular function. He's a surveillance/monitor unit. We call'em the tincans.

rofl2.gif You guyz is nutzrofl2.gif

I dreamed i went back in time and was trying to teach the chinese rocket makers to seed clouds to make rain.Roy and Simon, were there making sure that i was doing it right, and Wayne and Brian were flying around in Waynes float plane, sky writing dirty limericks overhead mellow.giftease.gif

Thanks a Millionwallbash.gif

While I'm a firm believer in climate change and don't think it should be ignored at all, I can't help but think the information age we live in accounts for what you're seeing. Pre-internet times would you have heard about a wildfire or flooding on the other side of the world?

This. Tim's a very astute fella and an okay fisherman.

Wayne you are whacked out and need some serious rest. As a pilot you know that contrails will linger in the sky when the humidity levels are high and take a long time to dissipate. When the air is dry they dissipate much faster. Chemtrails is a hoax.

Edited by Squid

Here we go......... Conspiracy theories abound. Like one of the Rockefellers said a few years ago before 9/11, 'don't worry about what you can't control, just take care of yourself and your family'. Tune into Alex Jones and watch Jessie 'The Body' Ventura's show. You'll be stockpiling food and munitions in no time.

Ok MY Turn!!---MY Turn!!!

Ready?????

Comet Elenin

Google Nasa'S Jet propulsion lab site-----it's comin

You mean this ?

“Behind the comet, discovered in December last year, Chinese scientists say that is something they called cluster, which means globular cluster, or perhaps alien spacecraft,” said Toscano.

According to the report quotes the astronomer mission, the space body would be found in the comet’s tail and was analyzed after the mysterious signals that came off of an unknown formation “strange and obscure.”

In the words of Toscano, the Chinese have said that the spacecraft is stationed in the same place for ninety days, ”before that looked like it was coming from an extraterrestrial civilization,” said Argentine scientist.

According to the Daily Chronicle, this phenomenon was corroborated by Rosie Redfiel, the new director of the Program of NASA’s Astrobiology. ”But when NASA began to make calculations and projections of orbit of the comet, they realized that something was wrong and the first thing they did was remove the website which provided information on this issue,” said Toscano

Ya thats the one

Better hope she does'nt go into a speed wobble when it goes around the sun and heads for us

Apparently Nov 2011

Ya did'nt here it from me that the sky is fallin---too many fish to catch :rolleyes:

This is right outta Star Trek--beam me up Scotty

True story though----Recently a rock missed earth by about 80,000 miles---not far I guess in space

Nobody told us----when it went by it made ABC nightly news----apparently small nugget about size of 10 story building----had it hit us would have been equivalent to many Hiroshima bombs

Just in case I'm bein really nice in case our card gets called in :angel: