just like to say hi to everyone

beagle dad

hi i'm new to this site and would just like to say hello

i've been fishing the kawarthas for 40 yrs . no 1 lake in particular

like to fish for any species in season.... when not in the boat i like to raise my beagles and shoot archery

Funny,you sent me a pm and I had yet replied saying welcome.

Welcome.

Ok,it,s clear now. The owner of the pup I wanted and could not have.

Would still like to see pics of what I could of had.

Edited by Misfish

Welcome and here is a blurb that might help you post pictures.

How do I upload a pic right on the post?

Below the Rich Text Editor (RTE)..thats the area you enter your text for a post...you will see a 'File Attachments' field. Click browse and navigate to the image. Then choose 'Open' fromt he file browser and 'Add this attachment'. If you have multiple images, you can select where they go by using the 'Manage Attachments' option. Put your cursor where you want the image, and select the appropriate image for that spot.

Not that all uploaded images are displayed as thumbnails.

How do I include an image from another site or from the gallery into a post?

It's even easier than before. Copy the image properties. In Internet Explorer, right click on the image at full size, select 'Properties' and hilight and copy (CTRL+C) the image URL. Make sure to get the image URL and not the page URL. In FIrefox, right click the image then select 'Copy Image Location'.

Then in your post, click the image button (looks like a little tree). A pop-up window comes up. Just press CTRL+V (or right click, paste) and the image is put into your post right away. You can even see it without having to preview first.

This should get you on the right track

Art

Welcome and here is a blurb that might help you post pictures.

How do I upload a pic right on the post?

Below the Rich Text Editor (RTE)..thats the area you enter your text for a post...you will see a 'File Attachments' field. Click browse and navigate to the image. Then choose 'Open' fromt he file browser and 'Add this attachment'. If you have multiple images, you can select where they go by using the 'Manage Attachments' option. Put your cursor where you want the image, and select the appropriate image for that spot.

Not that all uploaded images are displayed as thumbnails.

Art

I tried that and couldn't get it to work at all! But then I am old and not too bright!

Welcome to the board Beagle Dad, I am sure you will fit right in here, some of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Beagle Dad,

Any friend of Cliff's is a friend of mine. Welcome aboard!

p.s. Mrs. Slayer says I can't have a beagle 'cause I have a grandaughter now.

Cheers

Pikeslayer

Welcome to the board Beagle Dad, I am sure you will fit right in here, some of the finest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Aw shucks Cliff (rubs big toe in sand) you only say that 'cause it's true !!!

Welcome Beagle Dad...