Profile views?

fishermccann

Does the profile views # mean those that look you up or you looking others up, because mine shows over 2000 views and I have not looked up more than a dozen , I hope 2000 people have NOT checked me out. What is it see or be seen? Nice new set-up by the way, good job!

Edited by fishermccann

I have 8,245. Thier just checking you out. Being as good looking as I am,I can understand. But the guy views scare me. :rofl2:

I see we have common interests,Fishing- Golf- Hockey- Hunting

Edited by Misfish

I have 8,245. Thier just checking you out. Being as good looking as I am,I can understand. But the guy views scare me. :rofl2:

I see we have common interests,Fishing- Golf- Hockey- Hunting

you flirting B? :whistling:

But you did not answer my question, HAVE 2000 people really looked at my profile, how sad is that.

Don't flatter yourself. Your profile view gets a hit anytime someone sends you a PM and for other reasons as well.

Does the profile views # mean those that look you up or you looking others up, because mine shows over 2000 views and I have not looked up more than a dozen , I hope 2000 people have NOT checked me out. What is it see or be seen? Nice new set-up by the way, good job!

See that van parked outside your house with the big FREE CANDY painted on the side?

.............That's Roy.

:)

Strange is the key word. MY take on it is this. You join up, you offer a bit of info on yourself, whether its real or not, no one cares.

Then when you start a thread like this, or post on someone elses thread, we like to see who the heck that masked man was, hence the views of your profile.Sometimes you PM them sometimes you dont.

When someone drops a PM on me, like you did a while back, if i dont reognize them, i see who they are before responding, even if they never respond to the responsewhistling.gif

See...Simple.

Every time you click on someones name at a post and visit the profile it is a hit. In one day I got over two hundred hits when I moderated a long time member. If you want to keep your count down just be very quiet and read a lot.

Art