HI..I'm NEW to the community.. an dthought I should POST a HELLO..!!

hastings200

Hi Fellow Hobbyists... My name is Dave I was referred by GBW ( who has a family cottage on the same lake as me ).

Geoff and I TRY and get out on Four Mile Lake( Burnt River/Bobcaygeon area ) as much as we can. My HOME is in Hastings, as RICE is the 5 minute EASY FIX when I get the shakes..

Have been out 5 X already this early season and have been meeting with Avg. sucess. Gearing up for MUSKIE Hunting and already have ordered some COWGIRLS from Mike P. ( Thanks Mike loving the Purple flashed ULTRAlite BTW.. ) and a LOVE getting out Rain or SHine. Thanks for all the Update posts RE: conditions and choices of tackle et all. Hope to have some stories and pics too.

Peace Out

Dave

Friend of Geoffs eh ?......Well, welcome to the board anyways........whistling.gif

JK !!! You will love it here. Glad you joined and looking forward to seeing your reports. Any friend of Geoffs, is a friend of mine.thumbsup_anim.gif

Paul

glad to see you posting Dave.

Were you there yesterday? I didn't see anyone when I went by in the boat.

I'm going back this Sunday if you want to hunt some big fish?

Hey, Geoff Way to tame the 'Ole 4ML with a NEW apprentice. I was out 5:30a on Rice caught a baby catfish on my 2nd cast with My fav.~~ Terminator T-1. I had a few OOS "eyes 'too Also, I had another offer to HELP some storm victims down the highway from us then I went for a " castfest " SaturdayDusk on Lake Seymour / Trent River area.. not much to speak of but some OOS Bass and they were promptly released.

Yes, I am going to be coming up to the " cot " for the weekend.. SO for sure let's throw some line... and sawing of downed trees too I suppose.

Friend of Geoffs eh ?......Well, welcome to the board anyways........whistling.gif

JK !!! You will love it here. Glad you joined and looking forward to seeing your reports. Any friend of Geoffs, is a friend of mine.thumbsup_anim.gif

Paul

And next year he'll invite you to the Brooklin Spring Fair. :clapping:

Welcome

I'll give you a warm welcome Dave, but you might have been better off not metioning Geoff....just saying.... whistling.gif

hey now, lol. PS, where have the emails been... :whistling:

It should be mandatory for all OFNers :whistling: Call it the Brooklin Spring Meat (fair food) And Greet.

I'm all for that!!! Heck, I would have a big BBQ for dinner after the fair as long as people brought stuff and drinks. :thumbsup_anim: I'm not about to feed and water all of OFC in the area... :huh:

Edited by GBW