just registered

SHINNY

Hey Dev,welcome aboard :good:

Just to fill you all in to who this new kid on the block is he's a young fella who over the years has been growing up with us on the river. First time I met Devin he was about 8 or 9 years old watching us fish for steel from the riverbank in his rubbers. Over the years he's showed a lot of interest always asking questions,picking up a lot of good tips and finally making his way out of his rubber boots into a pair of waders.Also inherited some nice float fishing equipment from his big river brothers :) and now stands with us catching steel like a seasoned pro at 14.

Just recently Devin has decided to take up fly tying. Its been two weeks now and he's a real natural being able to tie some sweet steel head patterns...

Anyhow welcome again to OFC Dev.....

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03367.jpg

Welcome aboard Dev That Chris K guys hes alright.

Maybe if ya can get him down here the three of us can get out on LSC for some musky this year.

Keep up the work with the flies that is how I started I was about the same age it was a blast.

my team would be the habs

I was just about to welcome you to the board, then this blasphemy!

When you graduate to a Leafs fan, you will become one with the fish.

Just kidding...welcome to the club sir! (not kidding about the Leafs though :whistling:)

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Right on young fella. I was definitely out fishing most of the old guys by the time i was your age, and i bet you do the same.

I think that is why he was whistling...if you haven't got anything nice to say... :P

Welcome to the board! It's great to see a teenager with tackle boxes and fly tying gear, not playstations and energy drinks.

Ah,he's still using my fly tying stuff....Anybody know were I could pic up an old vise for a friend ;)

I always love to see younger ones with such an interest...be sure to get some of your buddies hooked so you always have someone for a partner.....then once you start to drive you'll have someone to split the gas costs with :thumbsup_anim: