The Man Card!

Headhunter

You should probably listen to the song "I'm just a guy" by Brad Peisley. Then you'll know what a man does and doesn't do. Most of those things on your list are not manly at all, seriously? $300 jeans, pedicures? I really hope you forgot the sarcasm imoticon or that you're actually a girl pretending to be a guy.

Also, combinations of colours followed by the sufix "ish" are permissible.

eg. turqoise = greenish-blue

Men only see 8 colours. The 8 you find in the basic crayon box.Salmon is a fish not a colour.

"ish' is grounds for revoking the card.

Amazing how things change. In the time and place where I grew up, no real man would ever touch any kind of lager beer unless he was handing it to his wife. Lager was considered a ladies drink and a man drinking lager was considered a sissy. Real men drank ale and that's all there was to it. Of course, I can remember the day when if you were in a bar and asked for a "Blue", you got a Molson Stock Ale. Had a blue label with an anchor on it I believe.

Amazing how things change. In the time and place where I grew up, no real man would ever touch any kind of lager beer unless he was handing it to his wife. Lager was considered a ladies drink and a man drinking lager was considered a sissy. Real men drank ale and that's all there was to it. Of course, I can remember the day when if you were in a bar and asked for a "Blue", you got a Molson Stock Ale. Had a blue label with an anchor on it I believe.

Molson-Stock-225x200.jpg

"The Wing Man"

A man can have a wing man, but must choose the wing man very carefully;

The wing man has many roles in this manly relationship not the least of which is to guide The Man during his weakest moments. Those moments include but are limited to;

-chasing of the bush pig after having been overserved by himself or some thoughtless establishment

-guarding the "flank" of the man, to ensure that the man stays a "manly" course

HH

Molson-Stock-225x200.jpg

I was there :whistling: back in those days, Labbatt's 50 outsold Labatt's Blue, probably Labatt's IPA even outsold it :wallbash: of course as mentioned Blue then referred to the Molson's Stock Ale and what we know refer to as Labatt's Blue was known as Labatt's " Pilsner ".

White males under the age of 55 must have some positive awareness of Ted Nugent's message, to retain thier man card.

Or at least some vague memory of the first verse of this tune. :lol:

White males under the age of 55 must have some positive awareness of Ted Nugent's message, to retain thier man card.

I'll second this!

HH

White males under the age of 55 and older damn it and older ..must have some positive awareness of Ted Nugent's message, to retain thier man card.

Your man card is safe if you plan the birth of your daughter so she isn't born during any important fishing or hunting seasons and also plan you parental leave for the whole month of July to fish and ready the treestands.

Check and check!

Wow!! Thats about the Manliest thing i have heard so far !!!Nice timeing dude !good.gif