I'm in Trouble Now

Boy am I in Trouble now. Wife decided seeing as how I have put off building a new front porch on the house. NOW is the time to do it... Told her I will start in 2 weeks.. :whistling::sarcasm: I know she will want it done before we start going to the trailer in June and before I can get into some fishing.. :dunno: What to do??????

Edited by Loonietoon

strain a rotator cuff? whistling.gif might not be able to cast but trolling and jigging would be good therapy - and you could use the recovery time on the water to draw your plans up. You know you cant start a project that big without mapping it out firstangel.png

order everything you need, incl. food and drinks and hold a deck building party but the beers start at the end (so it get's done and it's level). still send her out so she doesn't know how many people helped and doesn't have to put up with the noise all day.

then because you got it done so quick and she's happy with it you have a free pass for fishing in your pocket on a boys weekend when ever you need it... :thumbsup_anim:

or fake an injury..

could tell her the guy that issues permits is off on holidays for 3 weeks...

..or just get off thy ass and make her happy bud!

I tried that a while ago Wayne.. was suppose to do it last fall but forgot :sleeping_02:No she said it is time to get her done and then I can go Fishing.. got to start taking measurements so I can get the wood ordered.. Got to keep her happy or :stretcher:

Send your wife off to a spa for a weekend, Hire a guy to do the work. And you goGonefishing.gif .

All you have to say is TA DAtongue.gif

Vince you know what she is like.. Spa deal out.. spend money on Deck the can fish.. Don't want to waste she will tell me :angel::tease:

order everything you need, incl. food and drinks and hold a deck building party but the beers start at the end (so it get's done and it's level). still send her out so she doesn't know how many people helped and doesn't have to put up with the noise all day.

then because you got it done so quick and she's happy with it you have a free pass for fishing in your pocket on a boys weekend when ever you need it... :thumbsup_anim:

or fake an injury..

That part is no problem.. 2nd part is :stretcher: She will do it :worthy:

Well get the measurements and tell her everywhere is out of wood lol and you have to wait 1 week for it then when the weeks over tell her the are still waiting lol. I know it's a bit far out there but hope she doesn't know about wood.

Take the measurments of the size of porch you want , then go to home depot and have them show you some different plans on there computer program.(This program is FREE)

Pick the one you like then the computer tells you every thing you need to build it.

Wood , screws,spacing,supports ect.........

You can build it!

Or you could hire me to build it for you!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

He (skeeter) works for good noodles. :whistling: (you pay NOW! :rofl2: )

I mean it, much like Big Cliff has a dock party, have an OFC deck/porch party.

More and more women are joining the trades....set out a community college course calendar for the first available carpentry program with the date circled.

hahaha that would make Al Bundy proud.

I do NOT recommend this!! haha

decks are fun to build...get at er and before you know it ...youll be fishing and having BBQs on the new outdoor entertainment area...then you can tell her you need a new big ass BBQ

Don't need a new BBQ... Got a Green Egg on the back porch that is also a smoker.. Just in case you might not have heard of it.. :clapping:

Take the measurments of the size of porch you want , then go to home depot and have them show you some different plans on there computer program.(This program is FREE)

Pick the one you like then the computer tells you every thing you need to build it.

Wood , screws,spacing,supports ect.........

You can build it!

Thanks for the offer how many brown bottles do we need :angel::rofl2: