HABBBBBBBBBBBBBS

darsky

As long as the Bruins play thier hitting game , they'll win this series. They are way bigger than the Canadiens. The physical game will wear donw Montreal.

Go Bruins!

muddler

Funny you mention that because the game I watched it was the habs that were intiating most of the contact!

A sweep would have been great. Hopefully they will win it in 5. And I get to see a game while I'm in Montreal on the weekend.

Fishgreg,

I took my family to a habs game in Montreal in January ironically it was against Boston. You will have the best time of your life there.

I have never experienced a hockey atmosphere ever like I did in Montreal, hands down the best hockey atmosphere ever, only other one maybe Detroit. I can imagine a playoff game.

Have fun!

Fishgreg,

I took my family to a habs game in Montreal in January ironically it was against Boston. You will have the best time of your life there.

I have never experienced a hockey atmosphere ever like I did in Montreal, hands down the best hockey atmosphere ever, only other one maybe Detroit. I can imagine a playoff game.

Have fun!

I have not seen the Habs play in Montreal since I moved to Toronto. While its fun to watch the Leafs lose at home the electricity of an amped up home crowd is unreal. I miss the forum though.

Edited by fishgreg

Quite honestly, I think if Montreal can win Game 6 at home tomorrow night, it's anyones series on Thursday in Boston. Montreal won the first two games in Boston and last Saturday's game in Boston was about as even-sided as you can get from two teams. Full on power hockey for the whole game, back and forth skating, chances at either end, goalies standing on their heads both making spectacular savings, then Double OT. It was anyone's game. Neither team showed dominance.

I think Game 7 in Boston could go either way, if it gets there. Personally, I'd like to see Montreal win. I'm a Leafs fan, but not your typical Leafs fan. Most Leafs fans love to love any team that beats Montreal. For me, when the Leafs are out of it, I go to supporting Montreal. I can thank my grandfather on my mother's side for that, who was a die-hard Habs fan his whole life.

Any whoever said watching a game in Montreal is unlike any other experience you'll have, is bang on. I've been lucky enough to see 7 NHL games in person in my 41 years. Growing up in Ontario south of London, I managed to get tickets to two Leafs game when I was in university in Peterborough. Then, I ended up in Vermont and I'm 2.5 hours to downtown Montreal, and 2.75 hours to downtown Boston. I have a friend on Montreal with seasons tickets and I've managed to get to 3 games there, and my brother-in-law works for a financial firm who slides him Boston Garden tickets once in a while, so I've seen 2 games there.

The crowd, the history, the pre-game show, the atmosphere in Montreal blows everything else away. Of course, one game I saw in Montreal was against Toronto. I let my wife wear my Habs jersey, and I wore my Leafs jersey. It's a good thing I also speak french - that way I at least knew what was being yelled at us!