HABBBBBBBBBBBBBS

darsky

Price played very well,better then most thought he would, and will continue to do so the next years to come. Great series. Im a Boston fan,but the flyers are tougher then the CANADIANS.

the flyers have always been a tough team. it only goes so far.

Boston has a higher skiil set.

montreal was clearly faster but Boston had a wider range of skilled players.

flyers might be big and strong and they will do damage to Bostons line up in the first 2 games but i think skill will win so long as chara and horton keep their heads clear and up. phily will be gunning for them.

mabey we could have this thread title changed to play off hockey instead of habbbbbs seing as their pollishing their clubs.

can the mods do that without causing a fuss?

just asking .

not looking to start any thing.

the flyers have always been a tough team. it only goes so far.

Boston has a higher skiil set.

Well if Boston has more skill they sure didn't show it against Montreal.

Their game was brutal, missed passes, non existant powerplay...

I believe they should feel VERY lucky to have gotten past Montreal.

I am glad they won. For me it's like the lesser of two evils compared to Montreal. :)

As a completely unbiased observer I predict that unless Boston elevates their game dramatically, Philly will beat them handily.

Boston certainly didn't play their best against the Habs and should never have let it go to 7 games but they did win 3 OT games and the series without a PP goal. Montreal played great but their hearts were bigger than their bodies in the long run and Price isn't Patty Roy when it comes to OT games. They have some good young guys coming along that will benefit from this series and they'll be tougher to beat next year.