MEAT GLUE

darsky

Must be the stuff they use to glue together those breaded chicken cutlets that are made from chunks of meat and pressed into steak shape glob of meat and those weiner shnitchels that are chopped up pieces stuck together that some restaurants are trying to pass off as the real thing. Even had chicken balls in a chineses restaurant that were made from 1/4" size chunks rolled up, battered and fried. Not very appealing.

This practice, like many others, has been around for quite some time. Truth is most people don't know their cuts of meat so it becomes easier to get away with the mock cut. I know that most breaded meats are cut and paste product. It's the fancy cuts like wrapped filet mignon or london broils and "boneless steaks" that you have to watch.

Just like people passing off mutton for lamb. The average consumer does not know any better

Why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!th_r1j3hl_th.gifWhy do i read these things.........First Pangasius fish from Vietman, now crazy glue holding my steak togetherth_r1j3hl_th.gif

Whats left.....th_doh.gif

What's left.......EASY PEASY......HUNTING for FRESH Venison.....and they call us Rednecks dumb...now who's the dummy... :lol:

What's left.......EASY PEASY......HUNTING for FRESH Venison.....and they call us Rednecks dumb...now who's the dummy... :lol:

that's what i'm sayin...

as i munch on a deer pepperette :thumbsup_anim::D

What.. you never wondered how M & M's etc make every piece of meat fit their preformed packaging!! :o:unsure:

Hit the nail on the head there Wayne. Last time (a long time ago) I checked the filet mignon box from M&M's; 'Product of Australia'. That was the last time I ever bought again.

Slayer