NEWS FLASH !!!!

lew

Seems to be a bunch of folks on this board who decide that if THEY don't like a topic, it should be locked up, or deleted or otherwise made so others can't express an opinion on the topic.

Too many times lately somebody will actually post in a thread that THEY think it should be locked or deleted.

For those of you that don't seem to know, and there appears to be quite a few, we have a very good team of moderators around here that do an excellent job of keeping this place running smoothly. If a topic gets outta hand, they'll decide when to lock it up or whatever else they deem necessary.

Just because YOU don't like what's being said in a post, doesn't mean I don't like it and I may just like to express my 2 cents worth.

If YOU don't like a post, STOP READING IT.

Contact your local mod and let him decide.

Course, that's just my opinion and some of you may want it locked up ;)

Lew, I'm afraid that's a bit outta line... LOL..

but really all ya gotta do is hit the report button on the lower left hand side if you think a thread is outta line. Were not on 24/7 but pretty darn close!!

Geesh .. see what happens when ya sleep in Lew .. you get all cranky ;)

... Maybe its time we dragged ya out on the hardwater for some of these ....

Muskoka%20Lakes-20110219-00018%20(Medium).gif

Good luck with that.I have tried for years. :wallbash: LOL

Were not on 24/7 but pretty darn close!!

Why do we pay ya the big bucks for then :sarcasm::jerry::jerry:

and for those that don't know, the mod's have a sub forum that the rest of us cannot see. this is where they talk back and forth about who to watch out for and if a topic should be locked or deleted. oh and who goes on mod-q or gets banned too... :whistling:

and for those that don't know, the mod's have a sub forum that the rest of us cannot see. this is where they talk back and forth about who to watch out for and if a topic should be locked or deleted. oh and who goes on mod-q or gets banned too... :whistling:

Boy, wouldn't we like to see that!???? All the gossip and stuff that is said about us by the powers that be. :sarcasm::oops:

Boy, wouldn't we like to see that!???? All the gossip and stuff that is said about us by the powers that be. :sarcasm::oops:

Well the good news is 95% of your names never come up.

Lew just as T.J. said the report button is the answer for people who want to voice their concern on a post. That raises a red flag for all of the Mods to see and then we can decide. A lot of the time if someone just posts in the thread it will not get caught till the next mod does a full read on the board usually in an hour or two.

Art

Well the good news is 95% of your names never come up.

Lew just as T.J. said the report button is the answer for people who want to voice their concern on a post. That raises a red flag for all of the Mods to see and then we can decide. A lot of the time if someone just posts in the thread it will not get caught till the next mod does a full read on the board usually in an hour or two.

Art

I believe Lew's point is simply a message to all those who think the general forum is a place to post/announce your concerns/complaints and gripes, it's not!

Or more to the point, if Lew used the "report button" the message he's sending wouldn't reach the target audience.

STOP READING IT

Monique Lew yelled at me can you please give him a time out my feelings are hurt.

I think I will be leaving now I know there is a site out there that would not let this stuff happen they care about my feelings and dont eat fish sund like a better place I'm gone.

STOP READING IT

Monique Lew yelled at me can you please give him a time out my feelings are hurt.

I think I will be leaving now I know there is a site out there that would not let this stuff happen they care about my feelings and dont eat fish sund like a better place I'm gone.

Don't let the door hit you in :asshat: on the way out :lol::lol::jerry::jerry: