what song are you listening to right now???

Gotta thank CKEWLEY for putting me onto this...was a huge Clash fan but never looked into Strummer beyond the 70's...this song and whole album is just amazingly brilliant. Alternative rock through a world music lens...

Edited by Joeytier

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta thank CKEWLEY for putting me onto this...was a huge Clash fan but never looked into Strummer beyond the 70's...this song and whole album is just amazingly brilliant. Alternative rock through a world music lens...

Took me awhile to see this, ya man the whole album is just brilliant!!

We lost another legend today. To most he may not be in the same breath as a Bowie but to me he was so much more, RIP Mr. Cohen

When they poured across the borderI was cautioned to surrenderThis I could not doI took my gun and vanished.I have changed my name so oftenI've lost my wife and childrenBut I have many friendsAnd some of them are with meAn old woman gave us shelterKept us hidden in the garretThen the soldiers cameShe died without a whisperThere were three of us this morningI'm the only one this eveningBut I must go onThe frontiers are my prison Edited by Joeytier