Non Active Members Where Have They Gone?

Mike the Pike

Well I am curious certain active members have not been on the board. :dunno:

Well we did question Rich. someone said he has found his true love. :angel:

Nautifish where has she dissapreared to could she be ticked off at Roy for showing off her singing talent.I miss Tracy's videos.

She must be busy with her new business.

Sleded well he must be with Rich :w00t:

All of a sudden Fishin Devil :devil: and Fishergirl72 have not been with us since March 3,and 4th.My guess is Shawn has got the boat in the water.

what happened to Zack Peter Pan Fish?

Anyway I hope all these people are OK. :worthy: Did I forget to mention anyone?

Does anyone know if Big Chev4X4 ok now after had those painful kidney stones.

Just curious .Mike the Pike :Gonefishing:

You forgot to mention Canadave. Mike, this place is like home. Some folks leave for a while then return. Nauti has her own board to look after. It's not a terribly bad thing that someone takes a two week break. I think that most folks appreciate your concern but hey.....it's the way it is. Did you notice how many new members we've gotten to meet in the last two weeks?

People come and go from here. It's been that way for a long time and I suspect it will never change. There's always some positive new members joining that keep me encouraged. It's the process of evolution I suppose. There's a bunch of us that have been here forever. And I doubt that any of us/them will ever leave. It's a good thing, OFC. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Home is where the heart is, as the saying goes.

Saw Nautifish at the BPS Spring Show. She's doing fine. She had taken over the WFN mike and appeared to be auditioning for a new position. I think you might see her in some WFN cameos. She said Rich was head over heels in love. I think that's great, but kind of funny at the same time, given some of his comments here about the other sex. :lol::lol:

Saw GMan and DWC67 in the store a few weeks ago too. Sure miss Gavin's reports. :(

Nobody misses me when I disappear for a month at a time...

...oh that's right..everyone just breaths a big sigh of relief! LOL

Actually Wayne when you went on your fishing trip up at your cottage I began to say to myself hmmm............no Mr Active Irishfield?Must be building a MOPAR shed. :whistling:

Well Mike.. I've managed to get a whole 100 hours of work done in the shop...in the last 4 months!!! ...so OFC is gonna take a back burner for the next 6 weeks so I can get what I'm supposed to already have done..done..so I can head North SOON.

Unless I'm mistaken, you are the most senior member, meaning the most number of posts on this here board, young fella!

Don't remind me Paul..especially considering I was away from a computer for 19+ weeks last season!

I told myself last spring when I was in a similar predicament...that I needed to stay off OFC this winter...and I didn't listen to myself. Will be 12 to 14 hours days in the shop, every day, to make ends meet now... before mid May.

Don't remind me Paul..especially considering I was away from a computer for 19+ weeks last season!

I told myself last spring when I was in a similar predicament...that I needed to stay off OFC this winter...and I didn't listen to myself. Will be 12 to 14 hours days in the shop, every day, to make ends meet now... before mid May.

Hmm, I thought that sounded familiar, Wayne.

jk, it's hard to stay away from OFC for long...

Mike

People come and go from here. It's been that way for a long time and I suspect it will never change. There's always some positive new members joining that keep me encouraged. It's the process of evolution I suppose. There's a bunch of us that have been here forever. And I doubt that any of us/them will ever leave. It's a good thing, OFC. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Home is where the heart is, as the saying goes.

Well said Dan. I have been on since 2001 (I think). You would never guess by my post tally. Can't ever imagine leaving. I think the reason why this topic comes up so often is that because as mentioned so often, it is like a family and when long time members go misssing, we tend to miss their input.

Funny how you can miss people you've never met!

I am still here Mike have not left, As roy said i have been very busy with my own fishing site,Plus getting a perch tourney organised for members from my site for next month, and also been spending alot of time outdoors fishing when i can. This morning had a beauty bow on which i lost :wallbash: was trying so hard for our team.....GRR!!!

I am also waiting now for open water so i can start videoing my new fishing video's for 2007 for my own site, and am dying to get the boat out on open water.

I finally got to meet BPS man last weekend which was great, We stood and yakked for quite a while i allways enjoy meeting The OFC Members. Yes i was asked to do a segment for WFN & ENTER A COMPETITION. Which is exactly what i did....lol...It was a riot & i had so much fun with the film crew.I beleive it will be aired both on TV and there will also be a segment on the website under the bloopers section. :blush:

I do pop in to see whats going on just not really had too much to share of late & as i said very busy with my own site.

So i am still here and thanx for asking mike. ;)