Best Walleye in Ontario

mintaka905

Loblaws, Fortinos, Sobeys, and apparently some people have been known to catch them by putting time and effort into looking for them on the water.

BTW, there is a book out called How to make friends and influence people, look it up at Chapters.

Albert,

sitting here eating Paardenrookvlees and Extra aged Gouda on some nice Whole Wheat Rusks..

Do you know what paardenrookvlees,Extra aged Gouda and Whole Wheat Rusks feel like when they come flying out your nose?

NOT NICE!

LOL

G

Edited by Gerritt

Albert,

sitting here eating Paardenrookvlees and Extra aged Gouda on some nice Whole Wheat Rusks..

Do you know what paardenrookvlees,Extra aged Gouda and Whole Wheat Rusks feel like when they come flying out your nose?

NOT NICE!

LOL

G

and you did not invite me!? all that is missing is the grolsh

Albert,

NOT NICE!

LOL

G

like cottage cheese? :rofl2:

Its Not Really A Secret. All Is Of It Is Public Unless Its On A Private Pond/Lake.

Just gotta look for these spots. How about rephrasing your question i.e any suggestions for a rookie walleye fisherman?

Did the exact same thing and thought everybody here was a bunch of jack asses whistling.gif

anyways i just did a bunch of google and ask a boat operator what to look for. Came Home With Three (in six hours) So It Was Well Worth It.