This cant be good for Lake Simcoe

misfish

And to think I was going to sell the sled....really glad I didn't now. It will be the better way of getting around out there I would think.

fishnsled, can you go out and flatten the snow with your machine and pack her down and I'll follow your trail with my ATV :angel::rolleyes::whistling: . Just make sure your trial takes me to the Whities :w00t:

Edited by Fish Farmer

Hey,dont forget about me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I would never say shut up inpolite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BE QUIET FARMER :thumbsup_anim:

Be nice if we could get together some time out there Brian, you me and the Spieler.

Anytime! ;) I better leave work now and start packing the trail for the weekend. Hey boss!!....... :w00t:

Thanks fishnsled, :good: I'll be watchin for your trail, just don't take me over think ice I can't swim :D

I got up at Half past Lew O'clock and had a look outside :angry: and went back to bed :D

At about 8:30 the snow stopped and i was thinking of heading out :Gonefishing:

But now its Snowing and blowing harder than before :dunno:

So I am gonna get some things done on the Honey-Dew list :angel:

The wind should blow a lot of the snow off the smoother packed areas on the Lake BUT there will be some deeper drifts around any cracks ridges that will for sure cover up the Slush :wallbash:

I have not needed my shovel So far :clapping: But I will not be leaving home without it from now on

have Fun and be Careful out there

Rick

Nice rig Bill , I have an old toyota 4x4 and you are right these small trucks do not get stuck

Thanks man! My oldmans '81 Toyota was similar (Actually, it was probably better then mine) impossible to get it stuck.

I've had to unhinge my fair share of highsided fullsized trucks, lol.

Nice rig Bill , I have an old toyota 4x4 and you are right these small trucks do not get stuck

Nice truck man, Lindsay is not too bad at all. Very light snow right now where I am. Was up at 6:45 and it was really looking like a snow storm out there. Fresh snow was only 5 or 6 " outside my door on way to garbage bin.

Ice Fishing this weekend!