RETARDED GRANDPARENTS

misfish

I'm not even going to comment on that one ! whistling.gif

If you feel this way then you should find this 8 year old third grader, and tell him to grow up ! ( no offense meant.) sarcasm.gif

OH GEEZ.........Skeets !!! You're too young to be retarded, ya young Buck !!!whistling.gif

Pretty tasteless joke. You never cease to amaze me, OFC.

Its not OFC......We are a cross section of the general population.We are doctors, lawyers, truck drivers, firemen, policemen, teachers, unemployed,men, women, old, young, and even inteligent people and idiots !!!

So blame humanity not this forum !!

and then......walk away passively..................................Gonefishing.gif

My post wasn't an accusation of moral indiscretions made by the people of OFC, it was a sarcastic statement about the lack ethical continuity when posts get locked, or even deleted.

then i retrack PART of my last post.Please be more specific in the future.angel.png

If someone doesn't like the thread......then stop reading it, don't contribute and move on to another thread that tickles your :asshat:

My BIG complaint is there is NO EASTER BUNNY emoticon..... :dunno: ...or how about a woodchuck....as there is only two weeks to ground hog day... :P

If someone doesn't like the thread......then stop reading it, don't contribute and move on to another thread that tickles your asshat.gif

My BIG complaint is there is NO EASTER BUNNY emoticon..... dunno.gif ...or how about a woodchuck....as there is only two weeks to ground hog day... tongue.gif

2 WEEKS TILL GROUNDHOG DAY!!!ohmy.gif

i better dust off my top hat thumbsup_anim.gif

Come on, does anybody reeeeeally think that was actually written by a 3rd grader????

3rd gradiers are pretty smart !! look at methumbsup_anim.gif I'm the first in my fammilly to gradiate graid 3 befor the age of 30 !!!

Now that has to be worth sumfin !!!blush.gif

Edited by mercman