New Family Member

solopaddler

When we got out Lab last year my wife was racking her head for a name she kept asking me what a good name was I just kept telling her to wait until we meet the dog we will get and the name will be right there with the dog and sure enough when she picked out our Lab the son of the breeder was looking at him and said with paws that big your going to be a BRUISER the wife and I looked at each other and sure enough it stuck so now Bruiser is alomst 100lbs and crashes everything just like his old man LOL.

That is a cute pup and I am sure he will make a great life long friend hope the name comes soon for ya.

Nah, he'll spend all his time finding him!!! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Mike you can look forward to something like this in the next year. :tease::tease: :tease:

P4090001.jpg

Exactly how long did you leave Kenai alone?

Oh wow :rofl2:

what breed is she.She's a real cutiethumbsup_anim.gif

German Shorthair Pointer

Pepper

cede (Lady mercedes)

:dunno:

Actually Pepper was what we named our first german shorthair, go figure.

Good looking little girl you picked Mike. Not sure how you all decided, they were all cute. :)

It was a hard choice. We went there thinking we'd definitely be choosing a solid brown pup,but this little girl just gravitated towards us. :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Those of you who have pets know what a big deal it is. :)

Thanks for all the suggestions folks.

So far the kids came up with Zoey and it's kinda/sorta growing on me.

we went through the whole alphabet when we were naming our golden retriever ...Zoey is the name we went with ...its an excellent name for training too ...short and direct...and she picked it up very easily ...but "if" you decide to name her Zoey...dont shorten it to Zoe....as that sounds too much like "no" and might confuse her during her training ...

She is a beaut...congrates on the addition... :clapping:

Here's one I like Mike.

Willow :P

My last pups name was Chelsea. ;)

Funny.

Thats the name my brothers kids gave my Winnie ,before I got her from him. She was still a wee pup,so wasnt use to be called upon yet.

Edited by BrianB

The first name that popped in my head was Cola.

Nice looking pup.

Congrats.

Actually Coke is on our list. Pretty close. :)

we went through the whole alphabet when we were naming our golden retriever ...Zoey is the name we went with ...its an excellent name for training too ...short and direct...and she picked it up very easily ...but "if" you decide to name her Zoey...dont shorten it to Zoe....as that sounds too much like "no" and might confuse her during her training ...

She is a beaut...congrates on the addition... :clapping:

That's a great point about the short form, thanks!