Cold Remidies

tb4me

as I sit here suffering from one heck of a nasty cold. :stretcher: Im also here watchin the leafs loose,yet again...Anyway I was wondering if any of you fine folks have any way to ease the suffering of a nasty cold .lol I know the suffering would be much less if I quit watchin the Leafs.. :canadian:

Thanks folks!

as I sit here suffering from one heck of a nasty cold. :stretcher: Im also here watchin the leafs loose,yet again...Anyway I was wondering if any of you fine folks have any way to ease the suffering of a nasty cold .lol I know the suffering would be much less if I quit watchin the Leafs.. :canadian:

Thanks folks!

Quit watching the Leafs loose again..that should ease most of the pain.

Thanks folks!

Not sure how they call themselves a hockey team, Oilers played 3 games in four nights and they still out hustle them and beat them to the puck, heads will roll this week,hopefully Wilsons,I think they laid down on him cause of public tactics,calling indiviuals out in the media,that is for his office or the dressing room at the most. They get a new coach and they will shine,lots of fast young talent on the team,but, they do have a good farm team for Boston and other teams.

Hot Rum toddies... It'll help the cold and more importantly your won't notice how bad the leafs are !! :sarcasm:

Yep...Hot rum toddies...won't cure your cold but...drink enough of them and you won't care if you got a cold...

Cold FX is good if you start taking it early in the fall to build up your immune system...does nada if you already got a cold...

Thanks guys! I never get sick so of course when I do im a big baby...lol Ya leafs are a shame. Long time fan. The nice thing about a young team is they have lots to work with..Remain Positive leafers!

Eat lots of garlic and chicken soup (laced with some cayenne pepper to keep the mucous flowing), gargle with warm salt water, hot tea with honey and like Bing Crosby used to say 'Have a hot toddie for your body'

Oh yeah, try to get as much sleep as possible.

This thread reminds me of back in my drinking days...my first wife was always on me about drinking too much...

"wadda ya mean, I'm drinking too much...It's not me that keeps getting colds all the time"rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif